EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Paso Robles - 10/23/2019 to 10/27/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Bill & Irene,

Counts us in! We will get a check in the mail to you when we get back home.

We took a tour thru the park and it's looks very nice.

Chuck & Donna

- - - Updated - - -

Please sign us up!

Jim and Debbie Shippy

Yay the Shippy's are coming! Let the party begin.

Chuck & Donna

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
Absolutely wonderful! I’ll keep my eye on the mailbox!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EarlGately

Hello Bill. Please count us in (Earl and Susan Gately). This will be our second rally, the first having been a few years ago at Pechanga. We can only do two of the four days. We would arrive Friday evening and depart Sunday morning. I hate that we will miss some great activities, but that is what happens when one is still a working stiff. We don't need anything fancy, so a lesser site would be fine for us. Please send me a PM on the total and where to send it to. Also, we do have dogs, so what is the doggie policy and are there additional charges for pets. I do see three dog parks on their map, so that makes us happy.

CruzTerri

Hi Bill,

I don't see what if the resort will honor the reduced pricing for coming in a day earlier. Do you know if they will?

Thanks.

Terri

billk263

Hi Bill,

I don't see what if the resort will honor the reduced pricing for coming in a day earlier. Do you know if they will?

Thanks.

Terri

Hi Terri,
I’ve got that question in and I’m waiting for a response from the resort.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
What an amazing venue Bill and Irene!!! I just wish Kelly and I had more vacation to come to this!! 😢 Darn Work!

Oops, excuse my language. I didn't mean to swear on the forum.

Rod

billk263

What an amazing venue Bill and Irene!!! I just wish Kelly and I had more vacation to come to this!! Darn Work!

Oops, excuse my language. I didn't mean to swear on the forum.

Rod

It’s a absolutely beautiful resort! And we can’t wait to host our rally there! And the area has so much wine! Oh, and other stuff like beautiful country and the coast!
And that four letter word? Yes, we suffer from that too!

lemmelhouse

Bill, Sylvaine & I would like to attend the rally, is there still openings? Let me know if we can get in and how much and I will send you a check right away. Looking forward to the rally if we get in.
Carl Lemmel.

billk263

Bill, Sylvaine & I would like to attend the rally, is there still openings? Let me know if we can get in and how much and I will send you a check right away. Looking forward to the rally if we get in.
Carl Lemmel.

Hi Carl,
I’m so glad you want to join us! We have 3 premium sites left. The total for the entire Rally is $325. I need half now.

It anyone else is looking at our conversation and wants to come to our rally, I may be able to get a few more sites, if it comes to that.

lemmelhouse

Hi Carl,
I’m so glad you want to join us! We have 3 premium sites left. The total for the entire Rally is $325. I need half now.

It anyone else is looking at our conversation and wants to come to our rally, I may be able to get a few more sites, if it comes to that.

Thank you, the check is on it's way.

8amps

Hey there Kasslers!!! Just working out our fall schedule and it looks like our timing would work for this rally. Are SOBs allowed??? (I could make a joke, but I won't ;))
We are in Walla Walla, Washington right now, where there are 150 (!!!) wine tasting rooms! I think I'm almost (!) wine-d out, but give me a couple months and I'll be ready!

Mary and Phil Ochoa

Status
Not open for further replies.