EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Paso Robles - 10/23/2019 to 10/27/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
Hey there Kasslers!!! Just working out our fall schedule and it looks like our timing would work for this rally. Are SOBs allowed??? (I could make a joke, but I won't ;))
We are in Walla Walla, Washington right now, where there are 150 (!!!) wine tasting rooms! I think I'm almost (!) wine-d out, but give me a couple months and I'll be ready!

Mary and Phil Ochoa

Hi Mary and Phil,
I've been try to get a few more sites. I got a few more! If your still interested, Come on.

NorthCal Bob

Hello Bill,

Mailed a check for the balance due today, hope the amount is correct, let me know when you receive it, also would be interested in the visiting the sensoriopaso light show.

Thanks

CruzTerri

Hi Bill - I went ahead and sent what I believe is our balance. You should receive by the 28th. Please let me know if you don't receive it. Sent it through our bank.

Terri

billk263

Hi Bill - I went ahead and sent what I believe is our balance. You should receive by the 28th. Please let me know if you don't receive it. Sent it through our bank.

Terri

Thanks Terri!
We are headed to the Nor Cal Rally and we will be back on the 1st.
I’ll be looking for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoodToGo

View attachment 61049View attachment 61050View attachment 61051View attachment 61053View attachment 61055View attachment 61056

Venue:
------------------------------

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 30
  • Register by end of day 3/28/2019
  • Site fee: Below per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: October 26
  • Potluck time:

Additional Info:
Hello Fellow Heartlanders,
Our 2019 Southern California Rally will be held at the beautiful new Cava Robles RV Resort, this coming October.
To secure this Resort, they are requiring a deposit to lock us in. They are offering us a group discount, 25% off for 25 rigs and over, 20% for 20 rigs and over. We would all prefer the larger discount, so lets go camping!
Here is the breakdown;
12 Deluxe Sites at $256.00 for the four nights.
18 Premium Sites at $325.50 for the four nights.
If you plan to attend this rally, Please let me know if you want to come and send me a 50% deposit right away.

Send checks to:
William Kassler
329 Theresa Way, Chula Vista, CA 91911
billk263@gmail.com
619 240-1000 Voice or text.

View attachment 60963

Here are the sites we have;
Deluxe
Garner
Deluxe
Peloquin
Deluxe
Jones
Deluxe
Bausano
Deluxe
Wilson
Deluxe
Ragni
Deluxe
Conklin
Deluxe
Ridenour
Deluxe
Goossens
Deluxe
Davila
Deluxe
Sargent
Deluxe
Gately
Premium
Alldredge
Premium
Lemmel
Premium
Thompson
Premium
Heckendorf
Premium
Ott
Premium
Lewis
Premium
Kirkland
Premium
Fox
Premium
Schroeders
Premium
Smith
Premium
Contreras
Premium
Impey
Premium
Hale
Premium
Kassler
Premium
Shippy
Premium
Paden
Premium
Givens
Premium
Kinney

I will post more details soon.

**NEW**
Tours:
Hearst Castle! This is an absolute bucket list item! Hearst Castle is only 40 miles away. I haven't decided which day we will go but its on the radar!
View attachment 61274
We will plan on visiting the Hearst Castle on Friday Morning. Tickets should be purchased before hand. Available here: http://hearstcastle.org/tour-hearst-castle/daily-tours/
There are multiple tours available.

****______________-----_______________**** UPDATE****______________-----______________****

Here is another adventure we want to enjoy! Who's in? Sounds interesting Do we need to purchase tickets in advance?

https://www.sensoriopaso.com

We are planning on attending this on Thursday evening at the 5:30 time slot.

Please Note: I will need the balance of the site fees by October 15th. If you need to be reminded of your balance, Please text me. 619 240-1000.

I Have 4 more sites!!! If you would like to join us, let me know.

Who would like to learn to make Tamales? This may be our main dish on Saturday Evening with a Mexican theme pot luck.
Sounds great!

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
Thank You Bill for Getting us into the Rally and that we will be in Site 328. FYI, we contact Sun Resorts to acquire two extra Days in Site 328, so we will arrive on Monday the 21st in the same site until the end of the Rally. When we contact Sun Resorts, they indicated that Cava did not accept Passport America, but:

But Cava has a Happy Camper Promotion, Stay 1 night and get second night free: [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.sunrvresorts.com/resorts/west/california/cava-robles/special-offers/
Monday-Wednesday: Buy 1 Night, Get 1 Free Happy Camper special offer! Valid on any RV site or vacation rental on stays now-November 30

[/FONT]

Last edited:

billk263

Thanks Terri!
We are headed to the Nor Cal Rally and we will be back on the 1st.
I’ll be looking for it.

Terri,
I got your check we will see you at the rally!

BusManRG

The light display sounds amazing! Do we need tickets or do you need more $$? And the tamales sound fun.

billk263

The light display sounds amazing! Do we need tickets or do you need more $$? And the tamales sound fun.

You can purchase tickets for the light show online beforehand. We got ours today.

GoodToGo

Are we doing a group tour for the field of lights? I noticed there is a $2.00 discount per ticket for groups of 20 or more.

SLO

Two weeks!!! I’m really looking forward to the Paso rally. Glad it not as far as Jackson.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

billk263

Are we doing a group tour for the field of lights? I noticed there is a $2.00 discount per ticket for groups of 20 or more.

We are going as a group, however, I don’t think we will hav more than 20

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

The field of lights is very cool and will only be there tell January I believe. The weather should be perfect. Go early to get a table, enjoy some wine and wait for the sun to set.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
d4c3f09661845a55882bca65a4a3d9bb.jpg

196742b47f27c0ed9c0b3007dc50894a.jpg

1e1d3996cf67bb21c9f9509169d1e2f9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.