EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Athens - 10/18/2019 to 10/20/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Been wanting to go to this park! Reservation made - arrive 10-14 leave 10-21. Site 210

Chippendale

Jason, Dolly and I will be there the 14th and leave the 21st, Lori said we would be in site 103. I don't think there are any trees close by, but just in case, I will re-mount the fire extinguisher to a more accessible location.

George

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
We’re registered, 10-14, 10-21, looking forward to seeing y’all and everybody else too! Fun to be had.

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
I finally have made time to update the attendance list on the first page. Sorry I haven't been on here to respond to everyone.

Frank I'm glad to hear you are up for your " Breakfast Extravaganza" on Friday morning and bringing the Tiki bar for nightly entertainment!

I'm looking forward to the fall hopefully life for me will slow down by then.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We changed our arrival date to the 10th and departure stayed the same, 21st.

Thanks Jason.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Carol and I will be attending, arriving October 16, 2019 and Departing October 20, 2019. Reservations made for Site 121.

jbeletti

Hey Jason and Audra - the Belettis will represent. Unsure if it will be just myself or Nancy and the pups too.

Just spoke to April at the CG:
Arrive: Oct 16
Depart: Oct 21 (heading to Kerrville)

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have updated the attendee list. I think I have everyone that has sent me a email or PM.

We were going to have a true Pot Luck for supper on Saturday night, But after the region get together at the national rally I was told by many that they were expecting me to do my magic on the smoker again so I will be cooking Brisket, Pulled pork, Chicken and Sausage.

We hope everyone has a safe Fourth of July and I'm really looking forward to cooler temps in October.

Jason,

Now that our remodeling effort is virtually complete, we plan to attend this rally.

Today, we made our campsite reservation for a pull-thru site to arrive on Thursday, 10/17 and depart on Monday , 10/21.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in October!!

'Lil Guy'

Change of plans. Coming in on the 10th and staying thru the 21st. Will be attending the Texas Boomers Rally on the 11th at this park. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Janice and I, along with Stella, will be attending!
We will be arriving on the 16th.
Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Pokiejoe

Hey Jason and Audra,
I'm pretty sure you can add us to the list of attendees, just not sure what days we will stay yet but will get back to you soon. :)

'Lil Guy'

Gonna need help with the Friday morning 'Breakfast Extravaganza'. Be thinking of sides to go with the bacon, ham and sausage. Egg dishes, potato dishes (casserole, fried, etc), fruit, Juice, cheesy grits, biscuits and gravy, etc. and whatever you eat for breakfast. Since this is going to be a big meal, 9:00 AM would be great. Help us make this one of the best breakfasts we've had to date and there have been some great ones.
Debbie and the girls will have the punch fountain going with Mimosas. Looking forward to the rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.