EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Elkhart - 9/26/2019 to 9/29/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Reservations made. Deb and i will arrive on Sept 25th. no site given

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Susie & I will make the Looonnnggg (22 mi) trip on Wed, the 25th !! Probably head home on Monday!!

Last edited:

CoveredWagon

Susie & I will make the Looonnnggg trip on Wed, the 25th !! Probably head home on Monday!!

Ya think y'all can make it in one day? I'm not looking forward to our one day trip from Lake Delton, around Chicago and also losing an hour to zone changes. Have a drink ready 😉

- - - Updated - - -

Reservations made. Deb and i will arrive on Sept 25th. no site given

"NO site given"

There's a message in there 😅

Just called the park and changed our arrival date to the 24th of September.
I hope our bathroom remodel is done by then, had to cancel the Ohio Rally because of that.
We are looking forward to this Rally, had to cancel last year because our trailer was in the shop for repairs.
See y’all on the 24th, I hope.

Hockster

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Thanks for the update, hope all goes well. Bummer about the Ohio rally, we'll miss you!

Lyle

Just called the park and changed our arrival date to the 24th of September.
I hope our bathroom remodel is done by then, had to cancel the Ohio Rally because of that.
We are looking forward to this Rally, had to cancel last year because our trailer was in the shop for repairs.
See y’all on the 24th, I hope.

Hockster

Pam & Lyle, Donna and I must take a rain check for your rally this year. I will still be doing PT on knee three times a week during your rally. My knee is doing well thanks to all of Donna’s help. This was a much major surgery than I expected. I thought I could beat any pain but this set me down. Have a great rally as you always put together and have fun. Jim

kkamshop

Jim, you and Donna will be missed. Keep up the PT! You can do it!

Pam & Lyle, Donna and I must take a rain check for your rally this year. I will still be doing PT on knee three times a week during your rally. My knee is doing well thanks to all of Donna’s help. This was a much major surgery than I expected. I thought I could beat any pain but this set me down. Have a great rally as you always put together and have fun. Jim

RDsStudio59

Lyle, Pam and friends,

Sorry to say our schedule doesn't work out this year to allow us to make it. Notre Dame home game Saturday and Nathan's birthday Sunday.
Enjoyed seeing all of you at the National Rally in June and will miss you this go around.
Have a great rally

PALTeam

Understand timing and such. But feel free to stop by anytime, or join us for a meal, whatever. I'll post the schedule hopefully later today.

Lyle

udio59;627767]Lyle, Pam and friends,

Sorry to say our schedule doesn't work out this year to allow us to make it. Notre Dame home game Saturday and Nathan's birthday Sunday.
Enjoyed seeing all of you at the National Rally in June and will miss you this go around.
Have a great rally[/QUOTE]

RDsStudio59

Understand timing and such. But feel free to stop by anytime, or join us for a meal, whatever. I'll post the schedule hopefully later today.

Lyle

udio59;627767]Lyle, Pam and friends,

Have a great rally
[/QUOTE]Thanks Lyle, might just try to do that if time permits.

Sent from Roger using my personal pocket pc on Tapatalk

PALTeam

Understand Jim; get better! We will miss you and talk only good stuff about you :).

Lyle

Hi Pam and Lyle,
:cool:
I just called the camp ground and reserved a site.
We'll come in Friday and leave on Sunday.

See you then,
Don and Cathy Wells

Thank you Lyle & Pam, “The PAL Team” for a great rally.
Thanks also to Jerry, Debbie, Don, Cindy, Don, Jo, High Vis Bill and the rest of the usual suspects.
Y’all did a wonderful job, looking forward to next year in Shipshewana at Shipshewana South RV Park.
Marlene & I had a great time selling tickets for y’all.

Hockster

kkamshop

We made it home with only one mishap - lost the tread from one of the trailer tires!

Mallory wants to thank you all for making her first camping weekend such fun. She didn't want to leave!
Kudos to Pam and Lyle, great rally as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.