EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Kerrville - 10/25/2019 to 10/27/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I got a message on Facebook that Norman Boyce is coming to Kerrville with us.

jbeletti

Hey Jay and Stella - the Belettis will represent. Unsure if it will be just myself or Nancy and the pups too.

Just spoke to Jean at the CG:
Arrive: Oct 21
Depart: Oct 28
Site: 45

Hello Ashley and Tripp! Gene and I will be attending the rally in Kerville. We’ll be staying a few days after the rally and then heading to Port Aransas for the month. Looking forward to our first Rally!
Gene & Molly Coker

jayc

Gene and Molly, we are looking forward to this rally. See you there!

jayc

I got a PM from Patti Greeves and Bobbie Kerns from Colorado will be attending the rally in Kerrville with us. Looking forward to meeting.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Didn't get a site number but got registered for this trip, coming in the 24th and leaving the 27th.

Janice and I will be attending, We are arriving 10/20 and departing 11/1
They placed us in site 87. This will be our second Heartland Rally. We attended
the rally in Canton Tx a couple of years ago. Looking forward to meeting new
friends and catching up with those that we met in Canton.

jayc

Mike, thanks for signing up for the south Texas rally in Kerrville. I will add you and Janice to the list.

Attention all!! I received information that the park is having some construction issues and has been very slow to call back for registrations. Please bear with them.

jayc

Joan and Lowell, I've got you down. Looking forward to meeting you in Kerrville.

Frank, we're looking forward to this rally as well!

Boscowtx

We plan to attend, Arriving on 25 Oct and departing 27 Oct. This will be our first rally. Will contact the campground for reservations.

DaveTyler

Dave and Kathy Tyler are signed up with park for this one. Arrive the 21st and depart the 28th.
Site 62. Once again will get George Speir to back in for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.