EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TX, Montgomery - 4/1/2020 to 4/5/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Jay,

We finally made reservations at the KOA, we will arrive on March 31 and will depart on April 6.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Bill and DeAnna, I'm glad to add you and it will be good to see you again.

dykesj11

Jay - please sign Lynn and me up. Frank is not bringing Margaritaville to Oregon so we'll come to him.

Chippendale

Jay - please sign Lynn and me up. Frank is not bringing Margaritaville to Oregon so we'll come to him.

Jay, since I notice that you are going to be offering Valet Parking and a Night Club I thought it would be a good idea to make my reservations with the park before they are all snapped up. Will be arriving on March 31 and leaving on April 6 th. Site 66

Thanks,
George

dykesj11

Hi Jay - so that I might provide valet service for George as needed, we will arrive on 3/30 and depart 4/6, reservations confirmed. We are currently assigned site 55.

jayc

More Good news! I spoke to Richard Anderson, the "stained glass guy". He said he will stop by at our rally to show and sell his latest stained glass for RV doors.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Reservations made. Arrive March 30, depart April 6.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

jayc

Great to hear Randy and Rhonda, looking forward to seeing you in Montgomery!

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ruby said yall can't have all the fun without her! So I called and made our reservations. Audra and I plan to be there Wednesday night and leave Sunday.

jayc

Jason, I'm glad to hear that you and Audra will be in Montgomery with us. And best yet, you won't have to cook!

Status
Not open for further replies.