EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TX, Montgomery - 4/1/2020 to 4/5/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Mike and Edythe and Jerrod and Rhonda, I've got y'all down. Just let me know your site numbers and dates of arrival and departure.

Thanks for signing up!

jayc

I just got an email from Jack and Debbie Jackson that they will attending the rally with us.

LBallard

Made reservations at campground. Arrive 03/30, Depart 04/06. Looking forward to seeing y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

I got a PM from Don and Lynette Armour that they won't be able to make this rally. :(

Possum51

Jay, please sign Pat and I up for your rally. We just couldn’t miss this one!! I’ll post my dates a little later just didn’t want this one to get past us!!

thanks, Elaine

jayc

Pat and Elaine, I'll add you to the list. It will be good to see you again.

jayc

I just got a private message from Harry and Lynn Robinson who will also be attending our rally. Looking forward to meeting them.

pegmikef

Hey Jay, I just made our reservation (what an ordeal, I'll tell you about it later), arriving 29 Mar, departing 05 April. He put me in site 60. One thing, he charged me 56 bucks, and your site fee says 32, but I figure I will straighten that out when I get there.

jayc

Mike, thanks to you and Peg for signing up. Glad you got signed up with the park and sorry for the mix-up with pricing. They had a hard time getting started taking registrations because of a problem with their computer system and the price they quoted us. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

jayc

Phil and Cec Crowley contacted me by PM, saying that they will be attending our rally in Montgomery.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jay,

As we discussed, we'll be there to help! Plan to arrive April 1 (evening), Depart April 5th. I haven't made reservations yet but I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.