EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TX, Montgomery - 4/1/2020 to 4/5/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I got a PM from Bubba and Julie Crawford that they will be coming to the rally. Looking forward to meeting them.

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Hello Jay !!!

You're gonna have some Michiganders at your rally !!

Just booked this morning .. Arrive Mon. 3/30/20 .. depart Mon. 4/6/20

HOC # 3325

We'll be at site # 232

Can't wait to enjoy some of that TX hospitality !! :eek::eek:

jayc

Bill, I have you and Sue entered, thanks for registering to come rally with us.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jay, we are booked! They said site 35. Arriving late afternoon/evening on 4-1-19, depart 4-5-19.

jayc

I have added a list of attractions in the area of Montgomery Tx. for your review. There is a lot of history in this area and I hope that you will come in early to explore.

[FONT=&quot]Things to do in/around Montgomery Texas[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Saint Francis Wolf Sanctuary[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]https://saintfranciswolfsanctuary.org[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]left msg. 9/13[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fernland Historical Park & Museum[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]http://www.montgomerytexas.com/fernland_park/[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Old Ironworks Car Museum[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]15030 Liberty St. Montgomery Tx.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cork This Winery[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]https://www.corkthiswinery.com/[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jenkins Sunshine Farms[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]https://www.goodcleanlivin.com/[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Heritage Museum of Montgomery County[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1506 north I-45 feeder[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blue Epiphany Vineyards[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]400 Bryant Rd. Conroe Tx.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bartlett’s Distillery[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1303 Beach Airport Rd. Conroe Tx. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sam Houston Statue (father of Texas)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Huntsville Tx. (34 miles)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sam Houston Memorial Museum[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1836 Sam Houston Ave. Huntsville Tx.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Texas Prison Museum[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot](32 miles)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]491 State Hwy. 75 no. Huntsville .H.E.A.R.T.S. Veterans Museum of Texas[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]463 State Hwy. 75 no. Huntsville [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Oakwood Cemetery (Sam Houston grave, etc.)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]9th St. & Ave I Huntsville [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Uptown Vintage in the Avenues (collectable shopping)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1900 Normal Park Dr. Huntsville[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Woodlands Mall (large shopping mall)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1201 Lake Woodlands dr. The WoodlandsTx.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Woodlands Waterway trolley[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot](23 miles)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1100 Lake Robbins Dr. The Woodlands [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]National Museum of Funeral History[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] (36 miles)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]415 Barren Springs Dr. Houston Tx.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Old town Spring (shopping, eateries[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot](30 miles)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Spring Tx.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

jayc

I got PM's from Norman and Tammy Boyce & Mike and Nancy Nilson that they will be coming to Montgomery with us. Looking forward to seeing them/

Jay & Stella.
Peggy and I will be attending your rally.
Wouldn't want to miss your last one and we know it will be great!!!!
We called the campground today and made the reservation.
We will be arriving on March 30th and leaving on April 6th.

MARK & PEGGY TURNBOUGH
Bonne Terre, Missouri
Mark - Retired Pastor
Peggy - Retired School Teacher

2017 Big Horn 3270RS
Progressive EMS-HW 50C System
Morryde Rubber Pin Box
Comfort Ride Slipper Springs
Comfort Ride Shock System
Kodiak Disk Brakes
Morryde Step Above Steps
Curt 13703 2” Receiver
Swagman Escapee RV Bike Rack
Predator 3500 Generator

2016 Ford F-250, 6.7 Diesel
Loadlifter Ultimate 5000 Air Bags
TST 507RV Tire Monitoring System
B&W 3500 Companion 20K Hitch

HOC Member since April 2017
Rallies We Have Attended
North Central Regional Rally, Ludington MI - June
West Texas Chapter Rally, Abilene, TX - March
Arkansas Chapter Rally, Mountain View, AR - May
Missouri Chapter Rally, Branson, MO - May
North American National Rally, Goshen, IN - June

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Hey Jay, just made reservations for the regional Rally for March 30 to April 7. Orville and Barbara, member number 1089, Bighorn. Looks forward to the rally!!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
OK.. I made reservation Site#50 and it's All Jay's fault.
I will arrive on Monday March 30th leaving on April 6th..

caolynft

Gene (Bubba) and Carolyn Tice will be in attendance. Just made our reservation... arriving Tuesday, 3/31 and departing Monday, April 6. Looking forward to another great time in our Mallard M27.

Jay - HOC Member #5337 and we are assigned #40.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.