EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TX, Montgomery - 4/1/2020 to 4/5/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Bubba and Carolyn, it was good to meet you in Kerrville and glad to see you signed up for the Region rally in Montgomery. Please let me know when you get a site assigned.

jayc

Dale, I've got you and Wanda down to attend. When you call the park to make your reservation, please circle back here and let me know the dates when you will arrive and depart. We're glad you signed up to attend.

DaleC

Reservations were made 11-13-2019 for the Montgomery Heartland Rally. Arriving 4-1 and departing 4-5, 2020.
DaleC

jayc

I got a PM from Dave and Terr Erickson that they will be attending our rally. We'll be looking forward to meeting them.

rutranger

Hi Jay,

Would you please sign my wife and I Debbie & Roy Allen up for this rally? Were planning on arriving on 3/30 and leaving on 4/6.

Thank you...

jayc

Absolutely, I will Roy. It will be great to meet you and Debbie at our rally.

Jay,
Dave Erickson here, Our member #4960 and we made our reservation a couple of weeks ago with the Montgomery KOA.
Looking forward to meeting you . We arrive 4/1/20 and depart 4/5/20.
Dave

jayc

Dave, thanks for getting back to me. I got your dates down, now just waiting for the rally date!

Pokiejoe

Hi Jay, called this morning and got site 44 reserved. Will be coming in on March 31 and leaving April 5. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. :)

jayc

Don and Vicky, I recorded your information. Can't wait to see everyone in Montgomery!

jayc

I got a PM from Cindy Zavodny, that she and her husband Ryan will be attending the rally.

jayc

I got a PM from Bob Anderson and am glad to hear that he is attending our rally in Montgomery.

jayc

I got a PM from Harry and Lynn Robinson (cachiliman) that they are unable to attend our rally. Sorry to hear...

jayc

I got a PM from JJ and Caron Jean that they are coming to our rally in Montgomery. Looking forward to meeting them!

jayc

JJ-sorry for my typing skills. I'll get it changed.

James and Liane, it will be good to see y'all again. I'll get you added to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.