EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TX, Montgomery - 4/1/2020 to 4/5/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

dykesj11

Hi Jay. Looks like y’all are having fun down there. Unfortunately, we’re going to miss out. I did call KOA to cancel. We’ll see you down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Jay and Stella, It wasn't an easy decision but we have canceled our reservation with the campground and will not be attending the remaining activities that you have planned there. We hope we will see you in the near future.

Kevin and Nelly

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jay, I didn’t see us marked as “Cancelled” yet so I wanted to post on the forum, even though I think I let y’all know last week.

We have to pass this time as well. Our jobs are both impacted by the various closures, so we really can’t be traveling right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I am sorry that all of you had to cancel but I understand. Thanks for letting me know.

Abear79

Jay, as of today we are still going. I know we cannot hangout and visit like we would like. But we will put you some beignets, and some boudin king cake on your door step, lol. It is Nichole and my anniversary, so we don't mind just sitting in our site.

jayc

Congratulations on your anniversary. We'll see you at some point while you're here.

Thank you for the care package from Louisiana.

jayc

Richard, we're sorry that you and Clara can't make it but the rally has been cancelled by the KOA. I hope we can get together at another rally somewhere but it will be in the fall, as all the rest of the rallies in the region have also been cancelled.

Abear79

We are not going to make it. With the new travel restrictions. We will catch up with you later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.