EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Redmond - 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hi Rod & Kelly,
I thought I had replied on this thread about attending the rally, but can't find it here (however, our names and info appear on the list). I must have communicated via email.We are booked for 6/9-6/18/20.
See you then.
Gary & Sue (and Nikki)

Did you wish to be on the list for the High Desert Museum or the McMennamin's Dinner wait list? Currently the McMennamin's Dinner is full, but we can accommodate as many people as desire for the High Desert Museum and I have no doubt that a few people will inevitably cancel and therefore we will move people from the wait list to the dinner.

Rod

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
We received our confirmation call from the venue yesterday and our $85 check is in the mail today.

Kevin

For20hunter

Hello all!

Polling our attendees, we have two questions we would like to see what the majority decides. If you want your voice heard, please respond in a timely manner, we have a couple vendors waiting for a response and we need to get back to them within the next couple days

1/ McMennamins has come up with a plan to accommodate 20 more people for our private dinner. Currently we have it set up for the buffet to be in the 'Rambler Room' a smaller banquet room across a hallway from their larger Father Luke's banquet room with seating for 110 in Father Luke's room. Their suggestion is to put a buffett in both rooms seat 40 in the Rambler room and 90 in Father Luke's. This way we could accommodate an additional 20 people. ​

Yea or Nay?

FYI- We already have 8 people on the wait list if we go for the 2 room option, we can always go back to the way we have it now as the day draws closer if we have cancellations.

2/ GOLF CARTS- Do You want one?

The RV park is approximately a 300 yard jaunt from the banquet hall and classrooms where we will hold seminars. There is a nice wide paved walkway between... There is also PLENTY of parking close by the banquet hall if someone were to choose to drive their vehicle around and park near the hall. Attached is a aerial view of the Fairgrounds and the Expo RV Park. The circled area in the center is the banquet hall/classroom area. Lower left corner is the RV park.

There is only ONE golf cart gig in town, and they charge 'per event' not per day. For a 4 seater gas cart the event fee is $350 a 2 seater is $325. They are not charging any pick up or drop off fee's and they will arrive with a full tank of fuel. The company is dropping off all reserved carts at the same time and picking them up on the same day. You pay the same fee whether you rent for 3 days or for 10 days. Everyone fills out their own reservation form with the company and pays the company directly. We are not 'managing' the golf carts.

Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 12.12.55 PM.jpg

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kelly

Chippendale

1. Yea, get two rooms

2. I don't need a golf cart, will drive my truck if I can't bum a ride on someone else's golf cart.

George Speir

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
Yes on the two rooms. The more the merrier.
I should walk cause I’m fat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

richheck

Seasoned Member
Good morning Kelly, Barb and I would like a two seater golf cart. Also agree that the more the merrier so two rooms would be fine. Thanks again

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Hi Rod & Kelly,
Yes to more at Dinner, and yes to golf carts. We would rent one for the entire stay.
Sally, Dan and
Lucy ( who enjoys riding in a golf cart)

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hey Rod and kelly,

Sign us up for a four seater golf cart.

Thanks Chuck

For20hunter

1. Yea, get two rooms

2. I don't need a golf cart, will drive my truck if I can't bum a ride on someone else's golf cart.

George Speir

Yes 2 rooms if you need it.

Yes we will take a golf cart. 4 seater

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2 rooms...the more the merrier

we would like a 4 seat golf cart

thanks

Yes on the two rooms. The more the merrier.
I should walk cause I’m fat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes to the two rooms

We'll take a golf cart for two :)

Q1-Yea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Kelly

2 rooms would work better not such long lines maybe. Also will take a 4 seater.

Bo and Bob

Good morning Kelly, Barb and I would like a two seater golf cart. Also agree that the more the merrier so two rooms would be fine. Thanks again

Kelly and Barb, two rooms so all can ccome.

Hi Rod & Kelly,
Yes to more at Dinner, and yes to golf carts. We would rent one for the entire stay.
Sally, Dan and
Lucy ( who enjoys riding in a golf cart)

Thanks all! It looks pretty unanimous that we will go forward with 2 rooms and allowing for more people.

Rod & Kelly

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Sounds like a good plan. We shouldn’t need a golf cart, but we won’t tell Kona that we could have gotten her one. She loves golf carts!
Kristy

BobbyandGenee

Well look at that....we just made our reservation at the park. Waiting for our confirmation stuff. Looks like Amy Russel signed up also so thats 2 Terry's! See if you can please lump us next to each other. Hopefully others will join also!

jbeletti

Well look at that....we just made our reservation at the park. Waiting for our confirmation stuff. Looks like Amy Russel signed up also so thats 2 Terry's! See if you can please lump us next to each other. Hopefully others will join also!

Awesome - see you there Bobby and Genee!

Status
Not open for further replies.