Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Kelly and Rod,
Sign us up!
Sally & Dan Sullivan

UPDATE,
I signed up online, The Park called and they are holding our site with our credit card. We were # 9.
We are coming in 6/9 and leaving 6/18. Just the 2 of us.
Will mail out check in mail tomorrow.
2018 Big Horn 3575EL, HO# 1715

Sally

The park will take everyone's credit card in case of last minute cancelations. The $35.00 you guys give to us, we have to turn around and give to the park. I am not sure why they insisted it be this way, but that was what they wanted. Thanks for the info. Would Danno be interested in setting up the golf or should I find someone else to do that this year? There are a multitude of great golf courses around and the group could probably do more than one golf outing. We are intentionally going to limit a lot of the daytime activities and keep them to a minimum so folks can explore the area! There is SOOOO much to do and see around Bend!

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rod... we will arrive in June 8 and depart the 18th.

We would like to attend both the museum tour and dinner please. Our HOC# is 2679. Looking forward to another one of your great rallies. As usual...we are at your service for any help or assistance you and Kelly might need, just let us know.

Thanks Tony and Linda!! We have you down!

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Form is submitted and I’ll mail the check this weekend. Thanks! I know this is an amazing amount of work for you two. Hope you know it’s appreciated!
Sandy

Thank you for your kind words Sandy!!

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Just filled out the online form for the Expo. Once they call and we get reserved with them, we will send you the $35. I signed up for June 9-June 18, so one day before and one after.

Looking forward to a new location. I can see some fishing trips in that area.

Kristy

Hopefully I can sneak away to enjoy a fishing trip or two!!

Rod

Count Carla and I in for this. Arrive the 8th and depart on the 20th. Love that area.
we have a BG 3160 el
submitted my reservation online waiting for their response.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Doug and Doris Anderson have filled out a reservation form for June 8 arrival and June 19 departure. HOC # 2420. Bighorn 3370RK. We will want to attend the McMenamins and High Desert Museum outings. We have written the non-refundable deposit check and will post it later today.

Mike-Wendie

Hi Rod & Kelly.....
We’ve just submitted our on-line reservation for the regional rally. We’ll be arriving on June 9 & leaving on June 18. I’ll send a check to you right away.

Thanks.....

Mike & Wendie

dgilton

Hi

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Deschutes Expo Center RV Park
  • 4690 SW 19th S (GPS address only)
  • Redmond, OR 97756
  • Mailing address is 3800 SW Airport Way, Redmond WA 97756
  • (541) 585-1569 - Deschutes Expo Center RV Park
  • https://expo.deschutes.org/rv
  • Pets ok?: Yes - YOU MUST CLEAN UP AFTER THEM
  • Golf carts allowed?: Yes
  • Golf Cart restrictions?: See attached Golf Cart Policy
  • Golf Cart fees?: TBD - We are trying to locate a vendor for golf cart rentals

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 105
  • Register by end of day 4/20/2020
  • Site fee: $35.00 per night plus 10.8% tax
  • Club Member Event fee: $25.00 per person (one time fee)
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: Only open to Heartland owners club members
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: June 14
  • Potluck time: TBD

Additional Info:

The Pacific Region Rally will be held at the Expo Center RV Park in Redmond Oregon, which is near Bend Oregon on June 10th, 2020 to June 17, 2020. To register please complete an online reservation form with the park by clicking this link and completing the online Reservation Form. Once you do that, you must also mail a $35.00 nonrefundable deposit check to Rod or Kelly Ditrich at 1546 Reservation Rd SE, Box #37, Olympia, WA 98513. Your spot will only be officially reserved once your deposit has been received. You will pay the balance of your stay (site fee's minus your $35.00 deposit) directly to the park upon checkin for the rally.

There is an additional $25.00 per person charge for the rally and that has to be mailed to us no later than January 1st, 2020 at the same address above. If you want to only mail one check and send it, that is fine, but no reservation will be complete until we have a check for $35.00 minimum.

The fairgrounds has 100 dry camping sites available for $25.00 per night plus tax, if we fill up the RV Park. Those sites are only available if there are no available in the rv park.

NOTE*** If you choose to come in before or leave after the rally dates (June 10-17), you MUST make those additional reservations with the park and know the you MIGHT have to switch sites. If you do it soon, it should be no problem. The longer you wait the more likely it will be that the site you are in for the rally could be already be spoken for.

Rally and RV Park Cancellation Info:

If you cancel one or more reserved night(s) from the time of reservation to 30 days of your arrival date, you will be charged $35 for one of the canceled nights.

If you cancel your attendance to the 2020 Pacific Region Rally after April 1, 2020, you will forfeit not only the $35.00 reservation fee to the park, but your $25.00 per person fee to the rally as well.

If you cancel your stay at the RV Park, one or more reserved nights less than 48 hours prior to your arrival date, you will be charged the full cost of the canceled night(s).

You must contact Rod or Kelly Ditrich and the Expo Center RV Park to cancel your reservation.

Only the Registered Occupant may cancel or change a reservation.

Park Info:

The Expo Center RV Park has 105 full hook-up RV sites of varying lengths in which 22 of them are 30 amp sites, with the other 83 being full 50 amp sites. The sites are from 32 feet to 75 feet in length, all fully paved and with built in barbeques. The park will be making the site assignments to ensure that each site has the appropriate length of RV assigned. Most (but not all) sites have paved parking pads for the tow vehicles.

In addition to the 105 full hookup sites, the Deschutes Expo Center can accommodate 100 more dry camp sites for $25.00 per night in a large flat grass field that is adjacent to the RV Park.

The sites are going to be assigned based on the size of your trailer. Don’t delay getting your reservations and your deposit paid. Once the full hookup sites are full, the only options left will be dry camping sites. The folks in the dry camping sites will have first dibs on any cancelations of full hookup sites.

What we need from you:
------------------------------------------

After you have made your reservations by completing the form on Deschutes Expo Center RV Park's website and mailed us your $35.00 deposit, then please reply to this thread with the following information:

• The names of everyone attending
  • The dates you want to arrive and depart
  • Your trailer (make and model)
  • Your HOC number if you know it.

Schedule of Events:

WEDNESDAY:

What: Rally Registration
Where: Expo Center RV Park Office
When: 1:00-5:00 PM

THURSDAY:
When: 1:00-5:00 PM

What: Hors D’oeuvre Social
Where: Three Sisters Conference Center, South Sister
When: TBD

FRIDAY:
When: 1:00 – 5:00 pm

What: Catered Pasta Dinner
Where: Three Sisters Conference Center, South Sister Hall
When: 5:00pm social hour, Dinner served at 6:00pm

SATURDAY:
What: Banquet Dinner
When: 5:00pm social hour, Dinner served at 6:00pm

SUNDAY:
What: Continental Breakfast
When: 8am to 11am

What: Potluck Dinner
When: TBD

MONDAY:
What: High Desert Museum Private Tour for Rally Attendees
Where: High Desert Museum in Bend
When: 3:30 PM to view outside exhibits - Inside Private Event starts at 5:30
Cost: $14.00 - $16.00 per person (the more that attend, the cheaper it is)

TUESDAY:
What: Heartland RV Owners Private Social and Dinner
Where: McMenamins Old St. Francis School
When: 5:30 PM
Cost: $42.00 per person

Hi Rod and Kelly, we have filled out the on line registration and am sending the check in today to you but need to know about when we send the money for the events for the last 2days if we want to do museum and social? Here is the info you need from us;
Richard and Debby Gilton, 2011 Landmark Rushmore 38ft, HOC# 2275 we will be there June 10-17

richheck

Seasoned Member
Rod & Kelly

Please add Barb and I to both the tour and the dinner, sorry I forgot to include this in the original post.

Thanks again
Rich Heckendorf 3205

Mike-Wendie

Just talked to the RV Park....no site # yet. Our HOC #3532, & we’ll be in a Bighorn 3270 RS. Also, please sign us up for the dinner Tuesday night.
Our check to you is in the mail😉

Thanks....

For20hunter

Doug and Doris Anderson have filled out a reservation form for June 8 arrival and June 19 departure. HOC # 2420. Bighorn 3370RK. We will want to attend the McMenamins and High Desert Museum outings. We have written the non-refundable deposit check and will post it later today.

Gotcha down D & D

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Hi

Hi Rod and Kelly, we have filled out the on line registration and am sending the check in today to you but need to know about when we send the money for the events for the last 2days if we want to do museum and social? Here is the info you need from us;
Richard and Debby Gilton, 2011 Landmark Rushmore 38ft, HOC# 2275 we will be there June 10-17

Awesome See you there Rich & Debby!

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Rod & Kelly

Please add Barb and I to both the tour and the dinner, sorry I forgot to include this in the original post.

Thanks again
Rich Heckendorf 3205

DONE! See you there!

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rod & Kelly.....
We’ve just submitted our on-line reservation for the regional rally. We’ll be arriving on June 9 & leaving on June 18. I’ll send a check to you right away.

Thanks.....

Mike & Wendie

Got ya down Mike and Wendie!

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Just talked to the RV Park....no site # yet. Our HOC #3532, & we’ll be in a Bighorn 3270 RS. Also, please sign us up for the dinner Tuesday night.

Thanks....

Got you both down for dinner also!

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Rod Dick & Donna Ridenour 4354 Has signed up for the Redmon Rally. We are waiting for conformation

We have you on the attendee list Dick & Donna, can you let us know what dates you are coming in for?

Thank You,

Kelly

tenglish

Hi Rod and Kelly, we have filled out the on line registration and are sending the check to you today. We also want to do the museum tour.
Tom & Marla English attending.
2011 Bighorn 3610
HOC # 1731
Arriving June 9, Departing June 18th.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired

Just talked to the park and changed reservation to June 5 through June 18, departing June 19. Two weeks should allow for substantial fishing, golf and pickleball. Maybe even enough time to visit every brewpub in the area. :cool:

For20hunter

Hi Rod & Kelly,

Please put Lee and I down for both events (School & Museum)

Thanks.

Terri

Also have you down on the Event lists.

Thanks,

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Just talked to the park and changed reservation to June 5 through June 18, departing June 19. Two weeks should allow for substantial fishing, golf and pickleball. Maybe even enough time to visit every brewpub in the area. :cool:

Definitely Doug,

We are hoping to also have a few of the local Breweries participate in 'Happy Hour' before a few meals! Stay Tuned!

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rod and Kelly, we have filled out the on line registration and are sending the check to you today. We also want to do the museum tour.
Tom & Marla English attending.
2011 Bighorn 3610
HOC # 1731
Arriving June 9, Departing June 18th.

Got it, Glad to have you both join us! See you there.

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks....

YAAYY! See you there Mike & Wendie, we have you down for Tuesday Dinner also!

Kelly

CruzTerri

Woo Hoo, just got our confirmation. We are in site D14 :eek: Unless, of course, they need to move us. However, I was somewhat assured that they usually don't move someone unless it's a smaller unit in a larger space that may be needed for a larger unit. So I can now update my countdown clock LOL. Hmm can you tell I'm excited.

rschroe8

Received confirmation from Expo Center RV Park. We are in Site Number: D05. Check is in the mail to you. Please sign us up for the High Desert Museum in Bend and the McMenamins Old St. Francis School for two persons. Thank you for all of your efforts with the Regional Rally!

Bob and Maggie

Matt_Teri

Rod & Kelly,
Sign us up! Arriving 6/12; departing 6/17. We'd also like to join the museum tour and McMenamin's dinner.
Just the two of us.
The form has been submitted to the campground.
Check is in the mail.

Thank you!!!

Teri

Hi Rod and Kellly,

Could you please add Dan & I to the museum tour and Dinner at McMenamin's. I also mail the check to you today. We are going to be in the Redmond area sometime in June so if you would like us to check out something while we're there , let us know.

Thanks.

Linda Evans

For20hunter

Just a reminder to those who have submitted a reservation request online please let us know that you have done so. We need to keep an Attendee list so we know who to send rally email updates to. Thank YOU, and we look forward to seeing you all!

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rod and Kellly,

Could you please add Dan & I to the museum tour and Dinner at McMenamin's. I also mail the check to you today. We are going to be in the Redmond area sometime in June so if you would like us to check out something while we're there , let us know.

Thanks.

Linda Evans

Thank You Linda! We will add you and Dan to those lists. If you see something you think would be fun for our rally attendees, let us know.

Thank You,

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Rod & Kelly,
Sign us up! Arriving 6/12; departing 6/17. We'd also like to join the museum tour and McMenamin's dinner.
Just the two of us.
The form has been submitted to the campground.
Check is in the mail.

Thank you!!!

Teri

Got you down...and sent you a PM

Kelly

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Rod & Kelly,

Please add us to attend the museum tour and McMenamin’s dinner.

Thanks, Donna & Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.