EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Redmond - 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Mark, Thank you for the info. on the fuel tanks. That's very helpful. I can't find anyone here that I can feel comfortable with. Congrats on your new 2019 Ram 3500. Great vehicles. We will be hitting the road from April through July then heading south to "snowbird" this winter, probably in Arizona. Thanks again for the lead on fuel tanks. :eek:

Come towards Bend Oregon and join us at the Pacific Region Rally in June!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gaffer

Mark, Thank you for the info. on the fuel tanks. That's very helpful. I can't find anyone here that I can feel comfortable with. Congrats on your new 2019 Ram 3500. Great vehicles. We will be hitting the road from April through July then heading south to "snowbird" this winter, probably in Arizona. Thanks again for the lead on fuel tanks. :eek:

Wait till you find yourself in Northern California and arrange for a factory install in Chico. That's what they do all day every day.

For20hunter

Hi everyone!

New to the group!

We are very excited that we will be attending the Heartland Regional Rally in Oregon.

Greg and Melissa Holmes (with Cinnamon - our Sheltie)
Dates attending are June 10th to June 17th
We have a 2017 Heartland Landmark Syracuse 36'
We don't have our HOC number yet...

This will be our maiden voyage! Only prior towing experience is a small tent trailer - wish us luck!! HAHA!

You have chosed quite the event as your maiden voyage Melissa and Greg! We are glad to have you chosen to make our Pacific Region Rally your maiden voyage! I just haven't figured out how you can hold off and wait until June to get out and enjoy that beautiful, new to you rig! Please let us know if we can answer any questions for you!

Rod & Kelly

For20hunter

Don't forget to call for your golf cart if you want to rent one for the rally!! High Desert Golf Cars (541) 788-2429.

BudBacker

Come golfing with us too!!! There are ‘real’ golf outings for the serious or not so serious golfers and then there is MY type of golf at Eagle Crest on their putting course.... SOOO fun! A SUPER Cool miniature 18 hole golf course all played with a putter water hazards and sand traps included! Contact Wendie Bromley to sign up at: wbromley@pacifier.com. She is also working on arranging a lunch into the cost next to the course on Sunday June 14th. We’ll be sending out a reminder email for people to sign up soon.

Dan Sullivan and company have been hard at it organizing golf outings for those that know what all those other clubs are for, stay tuned for that info also.

We’ll also be sending out info soon about another outing at The Erickson Aircraft Collection a tour and lunch for those interested Monday June 15th. And those that want to get their antique aircraft fix in you can also sign up to take a flight in a few of their aircraft. Kevin and Cindy Smith have volunteered to help us and manage this outing we’ll send out sign up information soon.

https://www.ericksoncollection.com/soaring-with-the-warbirds

:cool: Can't wait to hear more about the "real" golf outings!
Bud

For20hunter

Hey all!

We’ve sent a couple very important emails lately regarding events occurring during the rally and opportunities for those attending. Please check your spam folder for email from Oly911@gmail.com and please add that email address to your address book so you don’t miss out on anymore important rally updates!

Thanks! Kelly

CruzTerri

Hi Rod and Kelly,

Sending our check for the dinner today!

Looking forward to enjoying the Rally.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RPowell

In response to the e-mail on the dinner at prices, Ray & I are interested so will send the money this week.

we are so interested in the putting course event.

I also want to know the contact ind]formation on the vendor event, as I have handmade items I would like to display for sale. Can someone pit me in contact with the appropriate person?

Ray & Gail Powell

For20hunter

I will send you an email with the necessary info Gail.

Kelly

For20hunter

Hey all, Kevin and Cindy Smith are coordinating a tour of the Erickson Aircraft Collection. If you are interested this is on Post #4 of this thread as well as here.

ERICKSON AIRCRAFT COLLECTION TOUR

We have a great opportunity to take a one of a kind tour of the Erickson Aircraft Collection in Madras, Oregon while at the Pacific Region Rally.
The vintage aircraft collection was started by Jack Erickson in 1983. It features over 20 rare aircraft most of which are still in flying condition.

We would like to get an idea of interest for this event. The tour will be Monday June 15th at 11:00. The tour begins with an introduction and a guided portion but you can also explore on your own after the tour to check out items that interest you.

We have two options, one would be the tour alone and the second would be the tour and include lunch. Lunch is an assortment of sandwiches, a side salad, chips and a beverage.

The tour cost is $7.00 per person if we opt for just the tour or $12.00 per person if we include lunch, we will need to collect costs in advance.

There is also an AMAZING chance to take a flight in one of two Warbirds for those who are interested in this experience.

If you would like to take a flight the costs are noted below and you would have to set that up on your own with Michelle at Erickson, you can contact her at 541-460-5067.

Check out their website and get ready for another great rally activity.

http://www.ericksoncollection.com/so...h-the-warbirds

PT-17
10 minutes $175.00
20 minutes $275.00

AT-6
10 minutes $275.00
20 minutes $475.00

Please contact Kevin or Cindy Smith at csmith1188x@aol.com to express interest or better yet, sign up now!

Kevin and Cindy Smith

RPowell

Sent our reply to Kelly.

Please forgive me if I have the wrong person, but I inquired about who is heading up the "vendor show" at the Redmond Rally. Kelly sent me this link and I'm hoping I am correct. Kelly indicated many of the folks have handmade items they like to display and sell at the rally's. I am one of those folks! Please let me know if I have the right contact and what I will need to do to sign up for a spot. If you would like to reach out to me directly (through e-mail) that would be great. Home e-mail is trp1799@yahoo.com.

Appreciate your help.

Gail Powell

For20hunter

Check your Email Gail. I sent you some information about the Vendor hall and who you can contact. I believe Tony May have already responded.

Kelly

For20hunter

Gail,

Did you get the email? please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any further questions

Kelly

Please forgive me if I have the wrong person, but I inquired about who is heading up the "vendor show" at the Redmond Rally. Kelly sent me this link and I'm hoping I am correct. Kelly indicated many of the folks have handmade items they like to display and sell at the rally's. I am one of those folks! Please let me know if I have the right contact and what I will need to do to sign up for a spot. If you would like to reach out to me directly (through e-mail) that would be great. Home e-mail is trp1799@yahoo.com.

Appreciate your help.

Gail Powell

Last edited:

For20hunter

Update:

For those golfers of the group, Dan Sullivan has set up the Golf day. The info is listed below as well as on the first post.​

18 Hole Golf
Outing

When: Friday June 12th, tee times start around 8:15 so we should be done by around 1:00

Where: Greens at Redmond golf course near our park.
Fees around $40.00 w/cart
Will play best ball scramble format.

If you plan to play contact me so I can give a head count to the course.
This looks like a nice Executive course for all levels of players.Green fees will be paid @ the course that morning.

E mail dansully53@yahoo.com
408 314-5343​

For20hunter

Hey All, For those that are interested in golf carts for the rally and have been having difficulty getting a response after leaving voicemails. We have updated the first page with a better email address (thanks to Jim Wilburn's diligence) to reach High Desert Golf Cars to reserve your chariot! zoom zoom!

Kelly

Oldelevatorman

Hi Rod & Kelly: Sorry to say Linda and I won’t be able to attend the Redmond Rally this time around due to Linda’s ongoing health issues. Doesn’t make sense to travel with her not being able to get around well. She’s hoping to have her knee replaced towards the end of the year depending on what the surgeon says. We’re hoping to take the truck back to NorCal for our high school reunions and to see family in May at least. Hope to see y’all once we can get back on the road!
Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well yall can't have all the fun with out us! We don't have time to bring the rig up but the big silver bird will get us there. We are looking forward to seeing the sights in the area and drinking some old fashioned's around the campfire.

PS we need to borrow some lawn chairs to hang out in!

For20hunter

Well yall can't have all the fun with out us! We don't have time to bring the rig up but the big silver bird will get us there. We are looking forward to seeing the sights in the area and drinking some old fashioned's around the campfire.

Jason,

We are stoked that you and Audra will be joining us, even if it is without your trailer! I am sure we can accommodate you guys with some chairs from somewhere!!

Rod

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

LOL
Jason I didn't realize that was you, I should have known when you said "Yall". It made me think of you but I didn't put it together.
We have plenty of chairs for y'all. See you soon :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.