EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: SC, Charleston - 4/30/2020 to 5/3/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

clayhud

Byrd,

Reservation made arrive Wednesday 4/29 for five nights. Hunley Tour - no. Shirts 1-L & 1-XL. Will send rally fee soon.

Looking forward to Charleston.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome Clay and Candy Hudson, and also Welcome Steve and Catherine Vande Sande.

Clay - have ya down for one large and one xl.

Also have shirt sizes for Jeff/Nora Hanna - two shirts - size large.

bubbalisa

Hello everyone,
We are new to the group. My husband, Gordon and I are very excited to have made our reservations for the Charleston, SC rally!
We will be checking in on 4/30 and out on 5/3. We have had our Torque now for about 1 year and Love it.
Can't wait to meet everyone!
Lisa

Nabo

Heartland Gives Back project - The Alzheimer's Association
Stay tune as Phil Smith will be heading this up and will have more information soon.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
T-shirts for Duguay’s 1 2XL and 1 XL.

Nathan, I believe we are going to make it down early enough to join the Hunley tour group!

Looking forward to an awesome Rally!

Nabo

Got ya down Lance for 2 shirts, one xl and one 2xl. I'll also add you to the Hunley tour.

B---

We will be there for our first rally! Cheryl and Aaron Bowen. Arriving the 30th. Plan to attend the Charleston Harbor tour. We purchased our Heartland Road Warrior 4275 this year! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Nabo

Welcome Cheryl and Aaron to the Heartland family and Congratulations on your new Road Warrior. You will be added to the harbor tour. Now what I need to know is what size t-shirts do you wear?

Can't wait to meet you two.

Byrd

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
This year, the Heartland Owners Give Back will be supporting Alzheimer's Org.

Did you know...5.8 Million Americans are currently living with Alzheimer's Disease?

Save your can tabs (Soda, "Pop" and Beer can) as we will turn these into cash to help find the cause and a cure for Alzheimer's disease!

Nabo

Come enjoy the charming southern hospitality of Charleston. Make your reservations quickly as time is starting to run out.
Annotation 2020-02-18 151113.jpg

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Heartland Owners Give Back Fact

Did you know:

1 in 3 seniors dies with Alzheimer's or another disease?

Status
Not open for further replies.