Let's play a guessing game....

jbeletti

Perhaps you're identifying load lines in preparation for home automation control via DC relays and a Raspberry Pi.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
More likely taking a course in Creative Expletives Management

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oregon_Camper

Marc was the closest. :)

I hated...yep HATED having to walk into the RV, open the cabinet doors to turn on the lights. Same for going to bed...silly if you ask me.

So, I simply added a switch (brown to get close to cabinet color) on the the outside of the cabinet, that we can simply turn on/off the "ceiling" and "lounge" lights as we enter/exit the RV. We both think the RV should come this way...but that is just our opinion.

About $15 for the switch on Amazon and 30 mins of work. Used my Dewalt Oscillating tool to make the square cut out. Love that tool!!

Before and after view. :cool:

Old way... View attachment IMG_1163.JPG

New way.... View attachment IMG_1164.JPG

mlpeloquin

Nice work. I put the living room and kitchen switches there. Opening the cabinet to turn the lights on was a pain in the backside. since it was you, I thought more than I should have with the remote control switch!

Oregon_Camper

Nice work. I put the living room and kitchen switches there. Opening the cabinet to turn the lights on was a pain in the backside. since it was you, I thought more than I should have with the remote control switch!

LOL....the master bed room light is controlled via wireless remote, including diming control. I thought about a wireless option, but because the wires were right there, it was VERY easy to simply rewire them.