Thomas Payne recliner cupholders

westro

Does anyone know where to purchase THomas Payne power recliner cupholders and control boxes? We have the rectangular cupholders with open, close, lights, heat, massage, and lock. Cannot seem to find them on the web, cupholder assemblies are made by Emomo but aren't listed on their site.

Thanks,
Bob

westro

Contact Lippert as I think they own TP furniture.

Thanks for the help!

Ok, so finally got back to updating this post... Just to clarify, our Newport has the Thomas Payne recliners with the Rectangular style cupholders. They have Lock, Vibrate, Close, Open, Heat, and Light touch sensor switches, and a flip lid that reveals the cup holder.

The chairs have a control box also, mounted underneath the seat. I was able to get the Lippert SKU numbers for these parts from them, after some describing of the parts needed. These cupholders do not have any heating or cooling in the cupholder itself. Attaching pic of the cupholder numbers we have, but I couldn't see any numbers on the control box itself.

So for anyone who might need these parts, here are the related Lippert SKUs:
Cupholder: Q-Cupholder SKU: 733365 $207.95
Control Box: Q-Cupholder Control Box (No Heating/Cooling-Round Connector) SKU: 733462 $68.95

I worked with Nicole at Lippert to identify the parts, she was very helpful.
Nicole Gannon
Interiors Customer Service
w: 574.537.8900 | f: 574.534.716
Their email is customerservice@lc1.com

20190607_201201.jpg20190628_163509.jpg

Regards,
Bob

Last edited:

porthole

Retired
Here is a contact at Liberty if you get stuck.
Mark worked on our recliners.

Liberty Interiors, Mark
(574) 312-0970‬

Tx1ozzie

Thanks for the help!Ok, so finally got back to updating this post... Just to clarify, our Newport has the Thomas Payne recliners with the Rectangular style cupholders. They have Lock, Vibrate, Close, Open, Heat, and Light touch sensor switches, and a flip lid that reveals the cup holder. The chairs have a control box also, mounted underneath the seat. I was able to get the Lippert SKU numbers for these parts from them, after some describing of the parts needed. These cupholders do not have any heating or cooling in the cupholder itself. Attaching pic of the cupholder numbers we have, but I couldn't see any numbers on the control box itself.So for anyone who might need these parts, here are the related Lippert SKUs:Cupholder: Q-Cupholder SKU: 733365 $207.95Control Box: Q-Cupholder Control Box (No Heating/Cooling-Round Connector) SKU: 733462 $68.95I worked with Nicole at Lippert to identify the parts, she was very helpful.Nicole GannonInteriors Customer Servicew: 574.537.8900 | f: 574.534.716Their email is customerservice@lc1.comView attachment 62579View attachment 62580Regards, Bob
I have the same rig and problem, did they have the cupholder in stock. I can't find the **** thing anywhere. mine has a rectangular plug not the round one

westro

I have the same rig and problem, did they have the cupholder in stock. I can't find the **** thing anywhere. mine has a rectangular plug not the round one

I didn't ask about the cupholder... ordered and received the control box to try on the recliner since I could hear the box click when I tried the keypad (and another cupholder did not change the problem) so am going to change the control box when we get home next week. I would call them and ask if it is available.
Bob

- - - Updated - - -

Try Tweetys or E trailer. I can't remember which

I checked ETrailer, they did not have the Rectangular one, only the round style.
Bob

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bob, in your search for a square cup holder, did you happen to find the model of your recliner? I have searched and searched and not found the model number anywhere.

Staybeeek

I'm not sure if you are talking about the only model of recliner, but I'm going to buy a recliner and now I see there is a problem with cupholders for recliners. Please, tell me please, if it's possible not to buy them if the recliner has pretty wide armrest?

Last edited by a moderator:

mmomega

AnyTimer
Same issue.

Needing a control box for a set of Thomas Payne recliners.
Rectangular cups with a flip that flips over and covers the cup holder.

Either way, on the lookout for the controller. Someone straight up, just stole the controle box.

The chair has practical no marking anywhere outside of saying it is a thomas Payne piece of furniture but that's about it.

The detective is on the case.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I think your best shot at finding that cupholder would be to contact LCI1.
574-537-8900
I checked their website but didn't find that style listed.
We have that same style. That cupholder/control is not cheap.

Peace
Dave