New member Info

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The Heartland Owners Forum is different than the Heartland Owners Club.
If you have not done so already, you will need to join the club here. It's free.

If you are not certain if you have already joined the Heartland Owners Club or not, contact the Club Manager club@heartlandowners.org before completing the application.

Peace
Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
I signed up in Oct 2018. Where can I see my member number? Also, where can I order member decals? Thanks

Thank you for your question.

When a Heartland Owners Club application is processed, an email is sent to the primary email address with the new member's HOC membership number. Sometimes this email ends up in the member's spam/junk file and sometimes the email is totally blocked from delivery.

Your membership was processed 10/20/2018 and your membership number is 5620.

At this time, members do not have online access to their HOC profile, so any changes to the profile data are emailed to me, the Club Manager. Any questions members may have about their membership or the club may be directed to me at club@heartlandowners.org

Member decals, name badges and other branded items may be obtained by contacting our suppliers. A list of suppliers is found at https://heartlandowners.org/club/club-goodies/