EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: MA, Shelburne Falls - 7/10/2020 to 7/12/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MA, Shelburne Falls - 7/10/2020 to 7/12/2020

Awesome!! I see you’re there for the 4th of July craziness…

Yes Jamie, I will be there with My Daughter, her Husband and their 3 kids! WE did it last year and I am hoping that it is going to be slightly more sane this year - but only slightly!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MA, Shelburne Falls - 7/10/2020 to 7/12/2020

Yes Jamie, I will be there with My Daughter, her Husband and their 3 kids! WE did it last year and I am hoping that it is going to be slightly more sane this year - but only slightly!

Nice. Madison will be making the trip with us to Massachusetts. It will be between end of high school and beginning of college. Could be the last family vacation for awhile. Heading to Vermont afterwards, then to New York.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member

The Zinter's will be there!

HOC #2031 arriving 7/9 and departing 7/13, site #49, 2017 Big Country 3965

JWalker

The Zinter's will be there!

HOC #2031 arriving 7/9 and departing 7/13, site #49, 2017 Big Country 3965

Sounds like you’re getting all your summer travel plans together. Can’t wait for spring.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yport

Hoping this is all systems go with this crazy world today!!

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
I’m so sorry Elliott. Dale and I had to cancel our reservation this year. We truly hope to make your rally next year. We were so looking forward to our NE trip. Too much uncertainty and many places we wanted to visit had limited hours or were closed. I’m hoping next year is more normal whatever that means!

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JWalker

For all those that might be heading up to Massachusetts for the camp out.

Enjoy… And be safe!

Safe Travels!

Pekay2415

Please keep us up to date with pictures and comments from your camp out. We hope to make it up there next year. Safe travels to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.