Recommendations

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We’ve been mulling the idea to sell the Bighorn and move on to other adventures. Need some ideas on the best way to sell it. No definite timeframe, just what reputable avenues are out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NP_Chief

I would suggest RVTrader.com. Anytime you search RV's for sale, this is hte first thing that pops up and it's where we found ours at.

WillyBill

We’ve been mulling the idea to sell the Bighorn and move on to other adventures. Need some ideas on the best way to sell it. No definite timeframe, just what reputable avenues are out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Moving onto a Boat? If so, bear in mind, they are a much bigger money pit than your Bighorn ever is. LOL

WB

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Nope, not moving to a boat. If we sell the BH, we’ll sell our pontoon, too. Just other forms of travel, like cruises, motorcoach tours and using our timeshares more. Even road trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

John,

You might check areas where pipelines are being built, or there's new oil exploration. Those activities often lead to housing shortages. Also, people in areas where there's been a fire, flood, or earthquake may be looking for alternative housing.

sengli

Found a buyer for ours on RVTrader. Other types of advertisement just ended up netting a lot of calls only. Its tough to sell a used RV, there are just so many of them out there. Best of luck.