Table Legs horrible

I am looking for a resolution for the table legs and bases. The system that came with trailer is beyond absurd. The table constantly wobbles and it has tapered legs that just sit in the plastic bases. No way of tightening anything to make it more stable. Is there a better table leg system that can be purchased? I see the ITC sequoia III but can’t seem to find the set with the 29” legs. That would be same length that the current legs are. I know that everybody cannot be living with the same crappy set up unless I am supposed to beat these things down with a rubber mallet or something drastic like that.. My trailer is a 2016 Mallard M29 if that helps. Thanks in advance for any information..

138c07c536da5518c1382689566993a2.jpg

jerryjay11

With just two post there will always be the wobble. If you think about it you could add two more post either to the sides or remount four, one at each corner. Or pick up some table legs at Lowes then secure it when traveling.

Maybe add a third leg on the opposite side of the seating area, kind of a triangle base. I had to swap out the original screws in the base for larger ones on last trip out.

NP_Chief

Is the plastic end cap still in tact on both ends of the table legs? Our Torque uses the same two leg design on the table in front of the couch and it doesn't move much at all.

WillyBill

Maybe add a third leg on the opposite side of the seating area, kind of a triangle base. I had to swap out the original screws in the base for larger ones on last trip out.

But don't go longer on the screws - they will go out the bottom of the slideout and tear things up. Don't ask me how I know!:)

WB