We did it

Trumpet01

After two years of looking and planning,I retired and,our T322 is being manufactured on Aug 21st. We are excited to be training field trial Retrievers full time now and being able to travel to get away from the heat and cold.

danemayer

Hi Trumpet01,

Congratulations on your new Torque order and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Let me make you aware of our Owners Club. Membership is free and gets you into local and regional rallies. You can view a list of upcoming rallies by clicking on the EVENTS tab at top of page. Here's a link to Club Info.

You'll also want to check out our owner-written User Guides. They may answer questions you didn't even know you had. Here's a link.

carl.swoyer

After two years of looking and planning,I retired and,our T322 is being manufactured on Aug 21st. We are excited to be training field trial Retrievers full time now and being able to travel to get away from the heat and cold.
Congratulations on the new rig.
Your amongst a great group of people with alot of knowledge. Don't hesitate to ask questions. And check out the rallies.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

sengli

Just be mindful to plan on doing a really in depth PDI on your rig, before you sign and drive.