Refrigerator says "No ac" - RESOLVED

Rwr.home

I had an electrical surge on my camper that caused several issues. I had to replace the converter and it is working correctly now. The issue I am having now is with the refrigerator reporting no ac. I have checked the plug and it has full power, the converter is working correctly, and the refrigerator works on LP. Is there a reset someware I need to reset?

danemayer

Re: Refrigerator says "No ac"

There could be a fuse or fuses on the control boards, backside of the fridge. What make/model of refrigerator?

carl.swoyer

I had an electrical surge on my camper that caused several issues. I had to replace the converter and it is working correctly now. The issue I am having now is with the refrigerator reporting no ac. I have checked the plug and it has full power, the converter is working correctly, and the refrigerator works on LP. Is there a reset someware I need to reset?
Turn off the frig for two to five minutes. Turn it back on maybe it will reset.
Options two, remove the lower vent and look for a red led light.
If this is illuminated you need to do a reset here by running a magnet along side of the black box that house's the led light. Sometimes water gets in at the top of frig and causes this light to activate the safety feature.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Rwr.home

The refrigerator is a Norcold, it works great on LP and the power if full on the AC but it still says "No ac". I can believe it is a fuse or breaker but I can not find it (and I have looked)

There could be a fuse or fuses on the control boards, backside of the fridge. What make/model of refrigerator?

danemayer

The refrigerator is a Norcold, it works great on LP and the power if full on the AC but it still says "No ac". I can believe it is a fuse or breaker but I can not find it (and I have looked)

I don't understand "and the power if full on the AC".

The surge you mentioned may have blown the fuse on the Power Board, or the Power Board itself.

The pictures are for a Norcold 1210.
Norcold 1210 Power Board.JPG

Norcold 1210 noAC diagnostic.JPG