replacement rear toy hauler flood lights.

Jonesy421

both my light fell apart after hitting them with a power washer. where can i find new one to replace them?
Thank You
Larry

Lynn1130

What trailer? Try Heartland parts. If you call them they can give you specifics on the make/model of lights. Have the last six of your VIN when you call.

gwarrick

Any resolution for this? I just called heartland and was told they have no info and cant provide any info. Pretty much tough ****. Any ideas? Thanks

danemayer

Any resolution for this? I just called heartland and was told they have no info and cant provide any info. Pretty much tough ****. Any ideas? Thanks
There's not enough information in your post, or in the OP's post for anyone to be very helpful to you. How about filling in the details.

chiefneon

Howdy!

I have a 2014 Cyclone 4000 that has the same problem. Guess I need to call Heartland regarding replacements.

” Happy Trails “
Chiefneon

gwarrick

Cyclone 3950. Rear flood lights above the garage. I even tried tracking down the supplier and part number on the sticker with no luck. Part number: C311380

Flood light 1.jpgflood light 2.jpg

Lynn1130

Did you try looking up RI company in Riverside and call them with that number?

I used to be a detective in my police life :)

Flick

both my light fell apart after hitting them with a power washer. where can i find new one to replace them?
Thank You
Larry
Sorry you had this problem. One of the reasons I don’t use a power washer. But my wife keeps complaining that the area you mentioned is hard to reach with a ladder. We’ll continue to help you look for replacements.

Flick

Thank You
Larry

I just noticed this was an old post. My bad. Hope you found your replacements. And by the way, my wife really doesn’t like getting on a ladder. Lol.

david-steph2018

You may have some luck trying the RV surplus stores around Goshen area.
There are 3 that I try to get to when up there:
Bontrager's
Rainbow Variety
Johnsons RV Surplus
Bontrager's & Johnson's are right across the state line in Michigan on RT 12. Rainbow is down the road from the Elkhart County Fairgrounds on County Rd 34 in Goshen.