Replacement for Atwood Model 100867

Thunderbolt

I have a 2018 Cyclone 4005 which the propane detector has gone bad. I have searched the model number displayed on the top of the detector but find no matches. It says on it to replace 84 months after retail sale. Does anyone know if this model has been replaced? What model to replace it with? Thanks.

SeattleLion

It appears that all Atwood propane detectors are unavailable. Maybe they went out of business. I ordered a Briidea detector from Amazon. It probably won't fit and I'll have to improvise.

jmarnell

Atwood was bought out by Dometic, so yes, Atwood products no longer exist. But if you search for Dometic propane detectors, there are 3 models of different sizes available.

Installing it in my RV offers me peace of mind.
These gadgets are very beneficial for detecting the presence of poisonous and flammable gases in my leisure vehicle.
I'm the use of a Propane Gas Alarm, and I'm pretty pleased, this RV 20 Series Safe T Alert is a appropriate alternative because it snaps returned into the authentic body easily. It handiest took a couple of minutes to mount this new detector at the wall mount of my vintage device. To use, you simply want to plug in with none backup battery power.

Last edited: