2019 Heartland Gravity toy hauler?

kjsieloff

I am posting this here, because there's no Gravity thread in the brands section. Has anyone seen these toy haulers? I have been searching for other Heartland toy haulers, comparing, etc - and stumbled upon Heartland Gravity toy haulers. There are no specifications on Heartland's website for these. What's up with them? Does anyone know?

danemayer

It's not on the Heartland website, but I notice some 2019 Heartland Gravity Toy Haulers at Funtown RV. I'm wondering if it's a private label version of Cyclone. The specs don't make a lot of sense to me.

154005-2019-Heartland-Gravity-20190416.jpg

BLR

Interesting..not seen one either

Maybe just like a fuel TH Camping World exclusive

Sent from BLR Logistics

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yes the Gravity is a private label for Fun Town RV, much like Fuel is private label for Camping World. We were told this at the Fun Town RV show at AT&T stadium this April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kjsieloff

It looks like a cross between Torque and Road Warrior to me...I found them on rvingplanet.com. The fuel is on Heartland's website, but this one isn't. I wonder why...

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
It looks like a cross between Torque and Road Warrior to me...I found them on rvingplanet.com. The fuel is on Heartland's website, but this one isn't. I wonder why...

It’s private label for a specific dealership. The dealership may not want them advertised on HL’s website, or it could just be the marketing team is behind on the updating of the website. There is often a lag, because dealers want to sell units they have in stock, not the “latest greatest” that just rolled off the assembly line. 2021s are being shown to Dealers now for purchase.
It could also be that the dealership ordered a limited stock of 2019s and changed their mind for future orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8404fmfvet

I can tell you by looking at it, it is not similar to the Torque lineup. It has things on it that are not in the right place and or are offered on the Torques. It looks like a Cyclone or RW.