EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AR, Eureka Springs - 5/7/2020 to 5/10/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

WitnessProtection

retired Arkansas Chapter Leaders

Due to current circumstances, the Arkansas Chapter Rally has been cancelled. All who signed up to attend will get an email concerning cancelling reservations and refunds.

Everyone stay safe and well; and we hope to see you all soon.

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Wanderlust RV Park & Cabins
  • 468 Passion Play Road
  • Eureka Springs, AR 72632
  • Jeff or Cindy Lewis 479-253-7385
  • www.wanderlustrvpark.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?:
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?:

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 20
  • Register by end of day 4/10/2020
  • Site fee: $39.15 + tax (Group or Good Sam discount) per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: 20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: May 09
  • Potluck time: 5:30

Additional Info:
We hope to have a crowd at the Arkansas rally this year. If you've never been to Eureka Springs, you might be a bit overwhelmed. There are many things to do and see. The Great Passion Play is just down the road from the park, Turpentine Creek (Big Cat and Wildlife Refuge) is nearby, as well as Thorncrown Chapel, which was designed by an apprentice of Frank Lloyd Wright; Arkansas architect, E. Fay Jones.

Eureka Springs operates a trolley system that travels throughout town. The campground has a stop located on their property, so it is convenient to get around without having to worry about parking downtown. Downtown there are many shops and restaurants to visit, and of course, the very famous Crescent Hotel & Spa, which claims to be America's most haunted hotel.

As you can see, there are a lot of activities available. We plan to put together an itinerary soon, but want to leave time open for exploration. Watch for updates! When you make reservations, please tell them you are part of the rally group, then let us know and we will add you to the list. We look forward to seeing you in Eureka Springs.

1. Paul and Mona Blankenship (3080) 5/5/20-5/10/20
2. Jay and Stella Coffman (1017) 5/4/20-5/11/20
3. Larry and Gayle Kuykendall (1095) 5/6/20-5/10/20
4. William and Eva Reed (6371) 5/6/20-5/10/20
5. James and Liane 5/1/20-5/11/20
6. Paul and Sheila Blackford 5/6/20-5/10/20
7. James and Rhonda Brown 5/6/20-5/10/20
8. Nancy Anderson and Dave Seabolt (2225) 5/4/20-5/11/20
9. Lin and Deb Ballard 5/4/20-5/11/20
10. Mike and Peg Finnegan 5/5/20-5/11/20
11. Tommy and Sara Bourland
12. Tom and Debbie Fouts 5/6/20-5/11/20
13 Corbin and Flora Tayloe (1990) 5/6/20-5/11/20

Last edited by a moderator:

ZFox83

Hello! New Heartland owners here. 2019 Pioneer BH270. Located in Fayetteville. We might be interested in joining the chapter meet-up in Eureka in May. Do we register here through this group, or do we call the RV Park? We are not Good Sam members, so is it a different rate for us?

Thank you for your help. Hope to meet other owners soon!

Venue:
  • Wanderlust RV Park & Cabins
  • 468 Passion Play Road
  • Eureka Springs, AR 72632
  • Jeff or Cindy Lewis 479-253-7385
  • www.wanderlustrvpark.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?:
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?:

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 20
  • Register by end of day 4/10/2020
  • Site fee: $39.15 + tax (Group or Good Sam discount) per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: 20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: May 09
  • Potluck time: 5:30

Additional Info:
We hope to have a crowd at the Arkansas rally this year. If you've never been to Eureka Springs, you might be a bit overwhelmed. There are many things to do and see. The Great Passion Play is just down the road from the park, Turpentine Creek (Big Cat and Wildlife Refuge) is nearby, as well as Thorncrown Chapel, which was designed by an apprentice of Frank Lloyd Wright; Arkansas architect, E. Fay Jones.

Eureka Springs operates a trolley system that travels throughout town. The campground has a stop located on their property, so it is convenient to get around without having to worry about parking downtown. Downtown there are many shops and restaurants to visit, and of course, the very famous Crescent Hotel & Spa, which claims to be America's most haunted hotel.

As you can see, there are a lot of activities available. We plan to put together an itinerary soon, but want to leave time open for exploration. Watch for updates! When you make reservations, please tell them you are part of the rally group, then let us know and we will add you to the list. We look forward to seeing you in Eureka Springs.

1. Paul and Mona Blankenship (3080) 5/5/20-5/10/20
2. Jay and Stella Coffman (1017)
3. Larry and Gayle Kuykendall (1095) 5/6/20-5/10/20

WitnessProtection

Hey ZFox83

Welcome to the Owners Forum. This is the PLACE to find all kinds of information and support, whatever your issue. You will learn so much just reading others posts and tips; we sure did!

We surely hope you can join us for the rally in May. To sign up; just call the park and make your reservation. Remember to tell them you are part of the Heartland Owners group so they will put us all in the same general vicinity; then contact us again (PM is fine) and let us know your arrival and departure dates. We will add you to the list. The nightly rate for anyone wanting to attend is the $39.15 plus tax. Rallys are a great way to meet like minded people and enjoy fun, food, and fellowship.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if we can help in any way. Enjoy your new trailer. We have not seen that model in person, so you might have to provide us with a private tour.

carl.swoyer

We've been there 3 times.
First time we stayed at the army corps of engineers campground. Great place. I'll keep an eye on this rally.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
6c2dfdd912c0fe24eab08de2ad245803.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Neighbor! We're new Heartland owners from Fayetteville, too. I'm planning to call Wanderlust and reserve a spot; then post to Paul and Mona so they can add us to the attendee list. This will be our first rally, but we've heard really good things about them. It's great that the rally is so close to us!
We got our Big Country last April, and are newbies to the lifestyle. We're hoping to come home from the rally with a lot of tips and advice, and a bunch of new RV friends!

Hello! New Heartland owners here. 2019 Pioneer BH270. Located in Fayetteville. We might be interested in joining the chapter meet-up in Eureka in May. Do we register here through this group, or do we call the RV Park? We are not Good Sam members, so is it a different rate for us?

Thank you for your help. Hope to meet other owners soon!

We'll be there! It will be our first rally, and we're looking forward to it. I called to make reservations, but they said they are taking them until January. She took my info and promised to call me at that time.

WitnessProtection

We've been there 3 times.
First time we stayed at the army corps of engineers campground. Great place. I'll keep an eye on this rally.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
6c2dfdd912c0fe24eab08de2ad245803.jpg
Beautiful picture of the downtown area. Yes, please keep the rally on your list; we would love to have you join us.

- - - Updated - - -

We'll be there! It will be our first rally, and we're looking forward to it. I called to make reservations, but they said they are taking them until January. She took my info and promised to call me at that time.

Thanks William and Eva; I replied to your PM and I'm adding you to our attendee list. I'll contact Wanderlust and ask them to let me know when reservations will be allowed and update the event, just in case your phone message is lost. We are looking forward to this rally and meeting you guys.

Hello All,

Just called the campground, was told reservations can't be made until mid-Feb. Liane and I are planning on being there from May 1 - 11 to enjoy the rally and the surrounding area. Looking forward to it. If reservation can be made earlier, please let me know.

Thanks,

James and Liane

WitnessProtection

Hello All,

Just called the campground, was told reservations can't be made until mid-Feb. Liane and I are planning on being there from May 1 - 11 to enjoy the rally and the surrounding area. Looking forward to it. If reservation can be made earlier, please let me know.

Thanks,

James and Liane

Hi James and Liane

So glad you can join us for the rally. There is a lot to do and see in the Eureka Springs area. I will call the campground after the first of the year (which is when we were told reservations would open) and post here; so everyone will know when it is open. Happy New Year! We will be contacting you soon for sign-up.

WitnessProtection

Reservations are open! We called this morning and made our reservations. When you call, please tell them you are part of the Heartland Rally group so they will put us together. The number is 479-253-7385. They are in winter hours, so you will probably have to leave a message and they will return the call. We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Just got off the phone with the campground, Liane and I are good to go. We will arrive on May 1 and depart on May 11. Looking forward to a great time.

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Paul & Mona, Looks like a great place to visit. Just made reservations with the campground. Arriving on 5/6/2020 and departing on 5/10/2020.

WitnessProtection

Paul & Mona, Looks like a great place to visit. Just made reservations with the campground. Arriving on 5/6/2020 and departing on 5/10/2020.

Excellent Paul and Sheila! Eureka Springs is a beautiful small town that is packed with things to do, so we are looking forward to the rally and so glad you will be able to join us. I will add you to the list and we look forward to meeting you. Safe travels!

- - - Updated - - -

Paul and Mona, we have made our reservations. Arrive on 5/6 and leave on 5/10. :D

We are so glad you will be able to join us. Eureka Springs is a quaint little town packed with things to see and do. I'll get you added to the list and we look forward to meeting you. Safe travels!

Eva and I will arrive May 6, depart May 10. Looking forward to making new friends, and learning good stuff, so that one day we can be the lifers helping the greenhorns!

WitnessProtection

Eva and I will arrive May 6, depart May 10. Looking forward to making new friends, and learning good stuff, so that one day we can be the lifers helping the greenhorns!

So glad you are still able to make this rally. We look forward to meeting you guys and you will be a "lifer" in no time. I added your dates to the attendee list. Let us know if you need anything! See you in May.

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
So glad you are still able to make this rally. We look forward to meeting you guys and you will be a "lifer" in no time. I added your dates to the attendee list. Let us know if you need anything! See you in May.

Hey Paul and Mona, wish I could make it but i'll be gone those dates. Sounds like you got it all lined out.
I'm going to Ky. and tour the Ark and Creation Museum.
Have fun and enjoy, which I know y'all will. Tell everyone I said hello.

Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.