EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: OH, Archbold - 9/17/2020 to 9/20/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders

Venue:
------------------------------
  • September Ohio Camp-Out
    Visit with your Heartland friends after a long boring Summer. It will be a no stress, fun and a just laid back weekend. Maybe sit around the campfire roast hot dogs, make s'mores and share stories of the season.
  • Address: 22611 OH-2, Archbold, OH 43502
  • Call Sauder Village Heritage Inn/Campground & mention Heartland Owners Club Camp-Out (800) 590-9755
  • http://saudervillage.org/stay/sauder-village-campground
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: Yes
  • Golf Cart restrictions?: Golf carts must be registered (fee) at check-in; only licensed/insured drivers may operate them.

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Please register by 8/15/2020 but later reservations will be available.
  • Site fee: $$37 Sun - Th & $42 Fri & Sat per night per night.

Additional Info:
Campground Map

Camp-Out Tentative Schedule:
Friday, September 18, 2020

8:00a Bring your cup for morning Coffee at Don & Cindy’s
12:00n Corn-hole Tournament - $5 entry per person - Team pair picked by drawing
and Hot Dogs with chips $2.
All profits and entries returned as Corn-hole 1[SUP]st[/SUP], 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] and places.
Evening Campfire

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Daytime Time to visit and explore the Archbold area
5:00p Dinner - Pizza Picnic – Menus will be provided. Pay for your own and we will order everyone’s pizza at the same time.
Please let us know what your order will be before 3pm.
Please pay for your pizza when convenient
Evening Campfire

Sunday, September 20, 2020

12:00n Check out Time

Covid-19: We will try to be as safe as possible. Please use Social Distancing and masks when needed. Please keep socially distance when gathered together in groups.

Here are the Ohio mandates for campers.
Mandatory • Only one family household may occupy each site, with a pre-determined limit for any campsite (always ten people or fewer).• Use social distancing and maintain at least six feet between individuals from other households in all areas of the campgrounds and with other campsites.• Do not gather in groups.• Practice self-contained camping when possible.

Recommended Best Practices • Stay home if you are sick or do not feel well. • Wear a mask or face covering when entering buildings or interacting in close proximity to other campers. • Practice good personal hygiene including washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, using hand sanitizer, refraining from touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands, coughing, and sneezing into an elbow, etc. • Bring trash bags, food, and supplies. Plan to carry in and carry out trash and other items.

Attending:
Don & Cindy Gilbert: 9/15 - 9/21 Host Site #48
Lyle & Pam Hesterman: 9/15 - 9/20
3. Sniper & Sweet P: 9/17 - 9/20
4. Dave & Carleen Belfi: 9/17 - 9/20
Blake & Sue Bennett: 9/17 - 9/21
6. Bill & Denise Price:
9/17 - 9/20
7. Nick & Darlene Hanck: 9/17 - 9/20
8. Mike & Justina Cousser: 9/17 - 9/20
9. Keith & Kim Besand: 9/16 - 9/20
10. John & Donna Blyth: 9/17 - 9/20
11. Gerry & Debbie: 9/14
12: Bill & Sue Coquillard: 9/14
13: Don & Jo Kettlewell
14: Frank & Sandra Bennett
15: Mike & Ruth Leach
16: Jan & Sandy Hall

Last edited:

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OH, Archbold - 9/17/2020 to 9/20/2020

The PALTeam is reserved, 9/15 - 9/20, HOC # 2291. See you in Archbold ... if not sooner.

Kbvols

Hello Don and Cindy! Hope you all are doing well. This “heat wave” we’re having this morning has me motivated for camping season. Our reservation is complete for the rally. We’re coming in on Wednesday evening the 16th and leaving on the 20th.

Mike-n-Justina

Don and Cindy
Reservations have been made. Arriving the 17th and leaving the 20th.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders

Don and Cindy
Reservations have been made. Arriving the 17th and leaving the 20th.

Ok, Great can't wait.

Thanks,

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Don and Cindy! Hope you all are doing well. This “heat wave” we’re having this morning has me motivated for camping season. Our reservation is complete for the rally. We’re coming in on Wednesday evening the 16th and leaving on the 20th.

It's been a nice winter here in Florida. Beautiful weather. Thanks for making the reservation and letting us know. See Ya there,

hankster

Hello Don & Cindy,

We have made our reservations for the rally coming in on Thursday leaving on Sunday. We look forward to seeing you soon!!!

love,
Darlene & Nick

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders

Hello Don & Cindy,

We have made our reservations for the rally coming in on Thursday leaving on Sunday. We look forward to seeing you soon!!!

love,
Darlene & Nick

Ok thanks. We're looking forward to it.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders

hello. we are considering this rally to replace the cancelled eastern canada regional. depends on how much we spend at your eastern regional in bedford;)

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders

hello. we are considering this rally to replace the cancelled eastern canada regional. depends on how much we spend at your eastern regional in bedford;)

We are so happy that you are considering attending the Ohio Rally. Just keep us posted on your plans.

Sniper

Hello Don & Cindy, the Commander and I have our reservation! Coming in the evening of the 16th staying until the 20th. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Safe travels. :)

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders

Hello Don & Cindy, the Commander and I have our reservation! Coming in the evening of the 16th staying until the 20th. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Safe travels. :)

Thanks, Hopefully everything will work out. Keeping our fingers crossed.

Stay Safe and Healthy,

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Re: EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: OH, Archbold - 9/18/2020 to 9/20/2020

Count us 'in', please. Thanks!

Pam n Lyle

CoveredWagon

Re: EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: OH, Archbold - 9/18/2020 to 9/20/2020

We be there. Arriving 9/17 maybe sooner. departing 9/20 for IN

Last edited:

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
How many people typically attend this event?

Yearly Heartland RV Owners Club has state rallies but covid has changed this and we stopped having rallies this year. Now we are having "Camp-Outs" instead. Rallies are a lot more organized with many scheduled events such as Pot luck dinners, Door Prizes, Free breakfasts, Free food, Vendor seminars Factory tours and much more. Camp-Outs are non-funded member get togethers and makes it much easier to socially distance. Now the answer to your question is last year Ohio had a Spring Camp-Out and had 5 RVs there. However the fall Ohio Rally had 23 RVs there. So this is the 1st Ohio Fall Camp-Out and so far we have 6 RV owners that have notified us that they are going to attend. We hope you consider attending and look forward to meeting you.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Greetings .. I just made a reservation at the park for the CampOut... It looks like I got the last site available in the park..

I look forward to seeing you all one the 14th and I will leave on th 21st..

BC

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Greetings .. I just made a reservation at the park for the CampOut... It looks like I got the last site available in the park..

I look forward to seeing you all one the 14th and I will leave on th 21st..

BC

Ok thanks, Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.