Rallie Cost?

Whit5661

I see the various cost associated with rallie events and site cost, but what is the cost to participate in the rallie? Is there a basic cost?

danemayer

Hi Whit5661,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Local chapter rallies mostly have no charge to Heartland Owners. Occasionally, a chapter leader may tee up a minimal charge to pay for some additional content that covers everyone at the rally. Heartland kicks in money for each rig in attendance. Sometimes people with other RV brands may join a rally and will have to pay a minimal fee.

Regional rallies are limited to Heartland Owners and Heartland kicks in more money for each rig. A regional leader might decide to charge a fee to cover additional content for everyone at the rally.

The North American Rally every other year has a fee structure that includes the campground fee, several meals, entertainment, and much more. Heartland pays about 1/2 the overall cost.

Wmnmy

If you join owners club it’s just the site fee if not it’s 20$ . If you have a heartland product welcome and happy camping. Lots of great information and folks on the forum and at the rally’s.

david-steph2018

If you go to the event tab at the top you can see all of the state rallies and the Regional rallies scheduled. Look at the rally you would like to attend and you can see what the cost would be. So far we have been to 3 chapter rallies and the cost for these was nothing but the site fees or extra events you would like to do.
I believe the regional rallies do cost a small fee,but we have not been to one yet.

RoadJunkie

Also, be aware that some chapter leaders work to offset expenses through 50/50 raffles and/or gift raffles, where each rig member will bring-a-gift ($20ish) and buy raffle tickets to win a gift.

danemayer

Also, be aware that some chapter leaders work to offset expenses through 50/50 raffles and/or gift raffles, where each rig member will bring-a-gift ($20ish) and buy raffle tickets to win a gift.

I've been to several rallies that have had these, but participation is voluntary.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Each of the Chapter Leaders has their own discretion for how they structure their rally. We try to use club funds to cover food, often part or all of a local attraction, door prizes and/or partially covering the cost of a rally T-shirt. Others do it differently. You don’t have to buy the shirt or go to the event, but hopefully these are things you’ll want to do and be able to do to enjoy the rally with the group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk