Co alarm

Trumpet01

New torque t322 with onan 5.5 gen. Can only run it 15 min and the co alarm goes off. Ive installed the Gen-turi and that didn’t help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

wdk450

Don't fool with this and possible carbon monoxide poisoning. I would call Heartland Service (with your VIN) to get some sort of warranty repair going.

Besides the worst case scenario of everybody in the RV dying from high level CO, low level CO exposure can cause brain damage and neurological problems.

The case I always think of with Carbon Monoxide poisoning that of rock music parody king "Wierd" Al Yankovic's parents. They had a fireplace damper back up and were both found dead the next morning. He lost both parents in 1 night.

jbeletti

I agree with Bill on this, please get it looked at ASAP.

Somewhere, exhaust gas is getting into the unit. Please stop using the gen until this is resolved.

danemayer

For corrective service, you should contact whoever installed the generator. If Heartland installed at the factory, your dealer should be able to help. Or if there's a nearby Cummins/Onan facility, ask Heartland to authorize warranty service through them.

If the generator was installed locally, by your dealer or someone else, you should contact them to correct the problem.

Trumpet01

For corrective service, you should contact whoever installed the generator. If Heartland installed at the factory, your dealer should be able to help. Or if there's a nearby Cummins/Onan facility, ask Heartland to authorize warranty service through them.

If the generator was installed locally, by your dealer or someone else, you should contact them to correct the problem.
I’m calling the dealer when we get home. I’m not using the generator