EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: NJ, Blairstown - 8/28/2020 to 8/30/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pekay2415

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Blairstown - 8/28/2020 to 8/30/2020

CO-Z-GO...supporting our event!View attachment 63658

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
On a nice fall night when I am cozy warm from the fire but my back is freezing, this could be the answer I have been waiting for!

- - - Updated - - -

Kohler has given us another premium...talk about going in style! For the couples that thought they had everything, for all the people that claim theirs doesn’t smell and maybe just maybe you had this on your holiday list and you were naughty-a new Toilet seat! No, it’s not your ordinary seat...it’s the Kohler “PUREFRESH” this baby is elongated, dual LED nightlight, slow close operation, quick release and quick reattach for ease of cleaning...here it comes the big finale- built in deodorizing, neutralizes and then freshens the air. Good Lord, this is it-the toilet seat that says step up and give me your best. Still not sure if you could make it to the NJ rally?

https://www.us.kohler.com/us/purefresh-elongated-toilet-seat/productDetail/toilet-seats/1065579.htm

safe travels...

Whats not to like? I could use this in my life.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired

Back for 2020 to support our event...SnapPad
63D33C3F-32FF-45DE-A8D1-48044072FF7A.jpeg

Dawnnira

Joining us in August...

Carol & Russ Ranck, Jean & Denny McFerren - Jersey strong! :cool:

Dawnnira

Back supporting our chapter rally...TST complete package, sensors/color display and repeater. You need piece of mind...win one at our rally

Safe travels
9703701c4059f9a6f83702c6b9461018.jpg
0240d28761b3fa34d29d469b2c253b97.jpg
93b051cae84528811392e49e4c34d9f0.jpg
3a9f480f23b0534720338b9bb9e1c372.jpg

Dawnnira

Have you seen these yet? Another supporter of our rally...ConeFork. Who will the lucky winner be? Safe travels
ef1be89a0d0b30743ab6ffa13016e548.jpg
2a4200f43231db22b5cd1bd16263137e.jpg

Pekay2415

I need this in my life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired

See ya in August,
08/27 - 09/01 (or 02)

Pekay2415

CONE Fork!
What will they think of next?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawnnira

Hold on to your hat for this will blow you away...back for the third straight year - American Standard! I thought Koehler would change your bathroom experience but my friendly sales rep said, “why not a remote controlled Spalet bidet seat in a camper?” So there you go...be the envy of the outhouse gang.

https://www.americanstandard-us.com...idet-seat-with-remote-control-operation-31909

would you pay $611...no, how about $385...no, some lucky person is going to win this at the rally! yes...I know only Ira.

Safe travels
Ira & Dawn

Dawnnira

Forgot a picture...
65594b6446d579d417f70392a54b6f00.jpg
94d43deb6c02fbea62c86bbb64e2115e.jpg

porthole

Retired

Hold on to your hat for this will blow you away...back for the third straight year - American Standard! I thought Koehler would change your bathroom experience but my friendly sales rep said, “why not a remote controlled Spalet bidet seat in a camper?” So there you go...be the envy of the outhouse gang.

https://www.americanstandard-us.com...idet-seat-with-remote-control-operation-31909

would you pay $611...no, how about $385...no, some lucky person is going to win this at the rally! yes...I know only Ira.

Safe travels
Ira & Dawn

Solves the covid-19 toilet paper hoarding :cool:

Dawnnira

AS POSTED IN POST#1
Info:
------------------------------

** Sadly Heartland has announced the cancellation of Heartland sponsored rallies thru the end of September 2020. Heartland is taking a cautious and conservative approach to large gatherings throughout the entire corporation, safety is priority one.

Triplebrook has opened to their seasonal sand are working towards allowing transients in the future providing State and local laws approve.

Dawn and I are still holding our reservations and would enjoy your company. If not for anything else, we love camping with our Heartland friends, so let's have a CAMPOUT. It will be different but we will do our best.

If you have concerns about your booking please call the CG and talk to them. Ira and family are wonderful camping people. Thank you for understanding. **

please reach out Dawn or I if you have any problems or questions thru pm or cell 732.501.7457

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawnnira

Hey guys & gals-
Our Rally thread has been transformed to this “Camp out” thread. All past replies have been moved So you can go back and look for something posted previously. As of last week our CG owners are moving ahead in compliance with our NJ governing bodies along with CDC guidelines. Their seasonal customer are back and they are welcoming transient camping this coming weekend. A few regular amenities will be limited or none existent, but I’m we will be respectful of each other and still have a great time. Dawn and I are still hoping to have our 2nd annual Pet/Owner Pageant but have not put it in stone yet. Please visit back for updates. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Pennsylvania and Massachusetts Campouts shortly. Hoping we all have a great, safe and fun camping seasons with friends.

Safe travels
Ira & Dawn

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Well.....the Walkers are trying to be optimistic. So we called the campground and added a day. We will be arriving on the 26. Leaving in the 30th.

See y’all there!!!!

Dawnnira

Camp Out Update

Camping will happen, Triplebrook has been operating and all good results so far. I can tell you we will have a couple of items available thru a raffle process to raise monies for WWP. As we mentioned previously it is a very worthy cause and we have a vendor or two that have been very very nice to us. We will also post updates on our Facebook group site as well. Please stay safe, safe travels

Dawn and Ira

Dawnnira

Did everyone see the BuggBanner on Jaime Walkers mighty Elkridge? He won it last year at the 2019 NJ Rally in a raffle. Guess what...the good people at BuggBanner have decided to support our 2020 NJ Campout with a donation of another 8' Standard kit. Its a retail value of $329! In support of our charity this year WWP-we will be selling $10 raffle tickets. 1 for 10, 3 for $25 and 6 for $45. Proceeds will go WWP, you can Venmo us(@iradawnmoney) or pay cash in person. You can start buying tickets now if youd like, you do not need to be onsite to win-I will UPS it to you if you win and your not at the Campout. Great cause, great product. You can visit the website www.buggbanner.com
115a95bd43c88683b8356e033da94fdd.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Dawnnira

*** 2020 NJ Camp Out Update ***
We have approval from our campground owners to host our first annual socially distant Friday night Ice Cream Social. That's right folks...keep your distance but enjoy some delicious ice cream with toppings. Not sure of the time yet but it will be after dinner time. Looking forward to seeing everyone, please keep in mind that currently the CG owners would appreciate us keeping distant and wearing masks when appropriate. We do not have a limit on people gathering CG sites as long as way socially distant ourselves. Safe travels, see you soon.
Ira & Dawn
giphy.gif

Dawnnira

** 2020 NJ HOC Camp Out Raffle **
The good people at Ferguson Enterprises Inc have given us a nice item for our WWP raffle #2, again you do not need to be present to win but you will have to make arrangements to ship it... and you can start buying tickets as soon as you like or pay cash in person. Venmo (@iradawnmoney) $20 each, 3 for $50 and 7 for $100. You know how we occasionally tend to drink wine? Allow me to introduce you to the ultimate glamping item...a VIKING stainless steel wine cooler/refrigerator. This 24" wide SS glass door unit will hold 19 wine bottle or 108 cans. This link below
https://www.vikingrange.com/consume...n/beverage-centers/24--beverage-center---vbui

will give you all the details. Retails for $2800, use in the RV or put it in your house. Time to change the fridge in that outdoor kitchen? It is completely SS and has plenty of bells & whistles-weighs #160 which is why I only plan on moving it once in the camper and once out of the camper. This was on display in a showroom for during the spring which Ferguson ended up closing. It is new, test & works and comes with the literature. Thank you for your support and THANK YOU to our present, past & future Warriors. Any questions please pm us or call us.

Dawn & Ira
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.