EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: NJ, Blairstown - 8/28/2020 to 8/30/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

BW49

Marcia and I had to cancel our reservations for Triple Brook. We were looking forward to it, but because of circumstances we can not keep them.
We hope you all have fun,

Bill and Marcia

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Marcia and I had to cancel our reservations for Triple Brook. We were looking forward to it, but because of circumstances we can not keep them.
We hope you all have fun,

Bill and Marcia
Hoping your safe, safe travels down the road

Ira & Dawn

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Dawnnira

** 2020 NJ HOC Camp Out Raffle **
The good people at Ferguson Enterprises Inc have given us a nice item for our WWP raffle #2, again you do not need to be present to win but you will have to make arrangements to ship it... and you can start buying tickets as soon as you like or pay cash in person. Venmo (@iradawnmoney) $20 each, 3 for $50 and 7 for $100. You know how we occasionally tend to drink wine? Allow me to introduce you to the ultimate glamping item...a VIKING stainless steel wine cooler/refrigerator. This 24" wide SS glass door unit will hold 19 wine bottle or 108 cans. This link below
https://www.vikingrange.com/consume...n/beverage-centers/24--beverage-center---vbui

will give you all the details. Retails for $2800, use in the RV or put it in your house. Time to change the fridge in that outdoor kitchen? It is completely SS and has plenty of bells & whistles-weighs #160 which is why I only plan on moving it once in the camper and once out of the camper. This was on display in a showroom for during the spring which Ferguson ended up closing. It is new, test & works and comes with the literature. Thank you for your support and THANK YOU to our present, past & future Warriors. Any questions please pm us or call us.

Dawn & Ira
giphy.gif

**** Raffle Update - WWP ****
Dawn and I will be heading to the NE Regional camp out at Friendship Village RV in Bedford two weeks after NJ camp out. If your not attending the NJ camp out and would like to buy tickets and win the Viking wine/beverage fridge in support of a awesome charity, I will bring it to Pa if it is more convenient than having it shipped. Sorry to mention it again but I didn't realize I could just leave it in the BH for the next trip. Help us support some very brave and courageous Americans for all they have done for our great nation. Thank you

Ira & Dawn

Dawnnira

We are coming. In 28th out ? Sept 23 ish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scott-
Glad to have you guys...the more the merrier. Is this your first nj rally/campout?

Ira

Dawnnira

Less than two weeks to go...2020 NJ Campout

As we speak NJ still does not have inside dining, most establishments are working with some kind of outdoor arrangements. I did call two local wineries to the CG, Four Sisters & Brook Hollow. They are both in separate direction of each other and are both less than 10 minutes away I’m told. I called both and they are open with tastings. The CG also mentioned that they are only 10-15 minutes from Pennsylvania which has different COVID rules as far as dining if you need it. Let’s all enjoy...

Ice Cream “distant” social Friday after dinner time
WWP raffles will be drawn on Saturday

Dawn & Ira

Dawnnira

*** NJ 2020 Camp Out Update ***
After dinner time, we will be having our socially distant Ice Cream Social. Ice cream with individually pre-packed toppings will be available. Saturday & Sunday there will be coffee along with Mrs Dawns individually wrapped slices of homemade (Big hit at 2019 NJ rally) Zucchini breads. Ira will be smoking a pork shoulder on Saturday, a convenient carry pouch of Fritos and pulled pork will be available while supplies last if you would like a sample around dinner time. As we mentioned on earlier posts, even thou we are going thru tough times lets all try to have a good time. Hoping everyone has safe travels and feels comfortable in NJ. See you soon

Dawn and Ira

Dawnnira

Any nearby grocery stores??
Acme market...8 miles north. Belvidere Food Mart 8.3 miles southeast. Marshalls Farmer Market 5.8 miles slightly southeast. There is also a QuickChek in Belvidere with diesel. Walmart supercenter 17 miles

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Acme market...8 miles north. Belvidere Food Mart 8.3 miles southeast. Marshalls Farmer Market 5.8 miles slightly southeast. There is also a QuickChek in Belvidere with diesel. Walmart supercenter 17 miles

I’m sure Kaiser’s pantry will be full in case of emergency...

Dawnnira

*** Anyone attending NJ 2020 C/O ***
I just spoke to the CG, they will be sending -arrival packages to you thru email for us to fill out ahead to try to make it smoother upon arrival. You can arrive anytime after 1pm according to the owner. Again, please fill out paperwork and send back before arrival if possible. Safe travels everyone, see you soon.

Dawnnira

Welcome everyone...Dawn and I arrived on site A. Nice to see a couple of early arrivals to join us yesterday. Beautiful mid 60's last night around the fire. Looking forward to more HL friends joining us today. Safe travels, see you soon.

Dawnnira

Good couple of days here in Northern Jersey. We're all safe and sound, occasional passing rain. We've been lucky with that. Well attended ice cream social last night. Thank you everyone for coming out. Well its 6ish am and the smoker is rolling and the pork has been rubbed. See you at 9am for coffee...

Ira & Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.