Howdy From Texas

NaClLife

Noob here. Just wanted to drop a line and say hello.

I joined the forum mainly because RV dealers are horrible with service and Parts departments seem non existent, the best help I have reseved has been from fellow RV owners. My RV is a 2014 Heartland Northtrail 22FBS. Great little RV, but some of the items are very cheap inside. I'm sure yall know what I'm talking about.

Hope to learn/share some tips and tricks and cool upgrades. Some things I've done I will share in the right sub forums.

IMG_1755_zpsjq2ltswy.jpg

IMG_1759_zpsie9p4i5y.jpg

danemayer

Hi NaClLife,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Feel free to share your mods and to ask questions.

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the forum and Heartland family. We started with the NT 21 FBS and enjoyed it the short while we owned it. Begin moving up 1 foot at a time.lol Join the HOC and bring it to a rally. Again, congrats, enjoy and hope to meet you down the road.

david-steph2018

Hello and welcome from Fort Stockton Texas (right now). We are in route to Phoenix area, after truck repairs are completed here. Hope you enjoy your RV and make great memories in it

jbeletti

Hi NaClLife and Boomhower,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your HL units. Love to meet you at an upcoming rally and as Boomhower mentioned, our Southeast Region rally is coming up this March in Montgomery. And a couple weeks prior to that, our West Texas Chapter rally will be held in Abilene - link.