EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: TN, Crossville - 8/28/2020 to 8/30/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Cumberland Playhouse - The play "Elvis Has Left the Building" is still on. With this being said, the final payment that I will be making to the playhouse is due by next Thursday the 20th. If your payment has not been received by the 20th, then your seat for the play will be released back to the playhouse. So far checks have been received from the Booths, Browns, Lesters, Mathis' and Warrens so hurry up and get those checks sent.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We will have to cancel our reservation. We are out west and are staying out here until mid September. Will contact the campground today to cancel our site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Sorry that you and Deb are cancelling but understand. Enjoy the northern part of central America and further west. If you have a chance, go thru the Columbia Gorge and Valley areas. Too pretty. Be safe and will see you down the road.

crors7

Cumberland Playhouse - The play "Elvis Has Left the Building" is still on. With this being said, the final payment that I will be making to the playhouse is due by next Thursday the 20th. If your payment has not been received by the 20th, then your seat for the play will be released back to the playhouse. So far checks have been received from the Booths, Browns, Lesters, Mathis' and Warrens so hurry up and get those checks sent.

Can I Venmo you the money or PayPal, I’ve tried calling the playhouse to pay over the phone but apparently nobody works there to answer the phone, and as I have completely spaced off on getting you paid, and I don’t own a checkbook. Let me know.

Nabo

Not a problem Romy/Ross. Since ya'll have let me know, I'll take care of it and you can pay me next week. Thanks for letting us know.

Nabo

potluck.jpg
Update on the potluck Friday night. The Mathis' will be providing the ham. Please bring a side dish and/or dessert to share.

Nabo

Oops - I forgot to mentioned that I have a stash of paper plates, plastic utensils and napkins for the potluck plate-clipart-paper-plate-paper-cup-plate-hd.jpg

Please bring your own favorite beverage.

Nabo

A little FYI for the upcoming campout. Weather might be a little iffy or should I say wet. Two hurricanes coming thru the Gulf this week ain't helping.

For those traveling from the east on I-40. Just before you get into Knoxville, TDOT is doing some major repairs on the Holston River bridge. Traffic is down to one lane with pretty major traffic jams so have your patience near by.

See ya'll soon.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
A little FYI for the upcoming campout. Weather might be a little iffy or should I say wet. Two hurricanes coming thru the Gulf this week ain't helping.

For those traveling from the east on I-40. Just before you get into Knoxville, TDOT is doing some major repairs on the Holston River bridge. Traffic is down to one lane with pretty major traffic jams so have your patience near by.

See ya'll soon.

Hopefully not to bad. We are currently about 2 hours up the road in Sevierville at pigeon forge RV.

crors7

We had to change plans, we will be leaving tomorrow morning instead of today, should be there around 10am.

Nabo

Yeah, glad you all have made it. Will catch up with ya in the morning.

Nabo

What a great time we all had even tho Hurricane Laura tried to join the party but didn't - YEAH. Thanks everyone for coming, bringing wonderful food and of course seeing/socializing with old friends and making new ones. Hope everyone made it home safely. Prayers for GiGi as she recovers from a leg injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.