Florida Fall Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff_Nora_Hanna

Florida Chapter Leaders
Hello everyone.
It would be an understatement to say that these are trying times.
Now having said that, lets look forward to our upcoming Florida rally.

Hi, this is Jeff and Nora Hanna your new Florida chapter leaders. We are in the process of putting a rally on schedule this coming October. Please tentatively mark your calendar for October 22nd. The Coronavirus is playing havoc with RV campgrounds and employee work schedules. My goal is to be able to post the Florida rally soon. Our choice of location is St Augustine. We were at this park last Christmas. Nice park and SO much to do in St. Augustine. Please reply to this post if you are excited about spending some time in the nation's oldest city.
Thank you, Jeff and Nora

CoveredWagon

Hello everyone.
It would be an understatement to say that these are trying times.
Now having said that, lets look forward to our upcoming Florida rally.

Hi, this is Jeff and Nora Hanna your new Florida chapter leaders. We are in the process of putting a rally on schedule this coming October. Please tentatively mark your calendar for October 22nd. The Coronavirus is playing havoc with RV campgrounds and employee work schedules. My goal is to be able to post the Florida rally soon. Our choice of location is St Augustine. We were at this park last Christmas. Nice park and SO much to do in St. Augustine. Please reply to this post if you are excited about spending some time in the nation's oldest city.
Thank you, Jeff and Nora

Hi Jeff and Nora

Now that we are residents in FL (in leesburg) Carleen and I are looking forward to a FL rally. I think we'll be back in FL after our summer get out of Dodge vacation. Usually it's June to October but who knows this year. Here's hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.