EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, St. Augustine - 10/23/2020 to 10/25/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff_Nora_Hanna

Florida Chapter Leaders
Hey you two, where is your house in FL ?

Hi folks.
Our home is in Plant City just off I-4 at exit 22.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Jeff and Nora,

We registered for the Rally arriving on 10/18 departing 10/25. No site number was assigned yet. Looking forward to your first Rally.

Hi Don and Cindy. Looking forward to seeing you in October.
Nora's sister is in the process of purchasing a home in Spring Hill. We were up there twice in the week of August 10th.
We live in Plant City, about a 70 mile trip and 1-1/2 hour +/- 2 hours drive depending on traffic.

jjwink

We will be at Florida Rally Oct 21-26. Look forward to finally getting to attend a FL rally. We are on site 3 I think. We will go from there to our Winter home in Frostproof at Rainbow.

Jeff_Nora_Hanna

Florida Chapter Leaders
We are registered for the rally 10/22-25. See you then

Great, looking forward to seeing you folks.

- - - Updated - - -

We will be at Florida Rally Oct 21-26. Look forward to finally getting to attend a FL rally. We are on site 3 I think. We will go from there to our Winter home in Frostproof at Rainbow.

Jerry and Judy welcome to your first Florida rally. Looking forward to meeting you.

jnclevel

Can anyone tell me why so many sites are listed as "TBD" for many of us? Also, we will be joining everyone for dinner and the check will be sent Wednesday.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
As with the practice with a lot of campgrounds, campsites aren't assigned for rally folks. This isn't the first time its happened to me and probably wont be the last. I give the campground things I would like to have like satellite site etc but sometimes that doesn't work. They wouldn't give me a site # at the time I registered either. Most of the time the Chapter Leader closer to the time of rally will get a better handle on sites numbers.

CoveredWagon

Jeff & Nora
I know you’ve heard it all before, but the checks in the mail. Dave and Carleen are all I for the dinner and option C for the 🚃 trolley

ATLJOHN

We have sent check for dinner and option A
We are looking forward to the rally
John & Judy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Check will go in the mail on Monday for dinner for the 2 of us.

Jeff_Nora_Hanna

Florida Chapter Leaders
Well the old calendar is ticking away and the St. Augustine Rally will be before you know it.

We are keeping in touch with Compass RV Park and they are excited about our rally.
We are having checks arrive almost everyday and I'll be posting an updated attendee list soon.
If you've not sent your check yet please do so.

Nora and I will see a lot of you fellow Heartlander's at the Brunswick rally which is just two weeks from Thursday. WOW!

Jeff & Nora

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Well the old calendar is ticking away and the St. Augustine Rally will be before you know it.

We are keeping in touch with Compass RV Park and they are excited about our rally.
We are having checks arrive almost everyday and I'll be posting an updated attendee list soon.
If you've not sent your check yet please do so.

Nora and I will see a lot of you fellow Heartlander's at the Brunswick rally which is just two weeks from Thursday. WOW!

Jeff & Nora

Checks in the mail.
Hayden & Gigi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.