I'm back!

danemayer

I’m new around here, but glad to hear of anyone who can get back to work. I’m assuming you work for Heartland?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim founded the Owners Club and has been President, started the Forum, and has been the Heartland Director of Employee Interests.

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Great news Jim. So glad to hear that you're back at the helm. I'm sure that Julie is also extremely happy. Glad you're working on the 2021 Goshen National Rally.
Welcome back again!

jbeletti

Great news Jim. So glad to hear that you're back at the helm. I'm sure that Julie is also extremely happy. Glad you're working on the 2021 Goshen National Rally.
Welcome back again!
Thank you George and Laura and thank you for your past leadership in Nevada! Maybe you need to take a visit to the midwest next June. Would love to see you both again.

h2oskierc

Thanks Chris! Thank you for being an owner and a club member.

MN - cool. I live in MN for 6 years. Loved it. I'll be in MN this Jun/Jul - where are you at there?

I’m in Andover, northwest suburbs. Where in Minnesota did you live? We have a beautiful state.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Re: I am back!

Hello Heartlanders! Just a quick note to say that after 53 days of being off - I am back to work at Heartland! Thank you goes out to Club Manager Julie Hancock for continuing to be the glue that keeps so many things together and running. Thank you also to our Forum Moderators for keeping things running smoothly here. Finally - thank you to you, owners and members for your kindness to me and to each other here on the forum in my absence. Once of my first goals is to jump into National Rally planning for Goshen 2021. Be on the lookout for updates on this next month.

Glad you're back Jim, now we've got a lot of things going on that we're looking forward to. See y'all in OKC!

In this crazy world we live in, this is the best news I've heard in a long time. Welcome back Jim & Nancy. Julie did a great job, but there's nobody better than you. Welcome back "Mr. Heartland", you put the Heart in Heartland. Hockster

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I missed this announcement. So glad to hear you are back at the helm Jim. We are glad it was short lived lay-off. Our Heartland ship is now righted and sailing a steady course. Welcome home.

'Lil Guy'

Jim, really glad you're back at the helm again. See you at a rally down the road. Probably in Athens in the month of October. Again, congrats and see you down the road..When we think of the HOC, we think of you guys. It's only fitting that you're back. I auditioned for the job but HL couldn't afford enough Rum to please me. Later, have a great day and we'll keep a light on for you at Margaritaville.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
As many have stated here and elsewhere, the club just wasn’t “the club” without “JimB” at the helm. Yes, we can “get by” without a head honcho, but the unique leadership you bring and the one-and-only “owner liaison” connection to Heartland was missing.

We are so glad you’re back!!!

wdk450

Welcome back, Jim. You are such an added benifit to this group. I wish you many more years of happy RVing.

BTW, my heart transplant daughter (3/15/2020) is doing GREAT!!! I'm staying in the San Diego area and giving her RN mom isolation respite relief 3 days a week.

carl.swoyer

Welcome back Kemosabe
Bet your excited Jim!

And PS, I'm not using Kemosabe In the Navajo translation. Lol

In Navajo, on the other hand, “kemosabe” translates as “soggy shrub.”

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Welcome back Kemosabe
Bet your excited Jim! And PS, I'm not using Kemosabe In the Navajo translation. Lol. In Navajo, on the other hand, “kemosabe” translates as “soggy shrub.”
Thanks Carl!

Welcome back, Jim. You are such an added benifit to this group. I wish you many more years of happy RVing. BTW, my heart transplant daughter (3/15/2020) is doing GREAT!!! I'm staying in the San Diego area and giving her RN mom isolation respite relief 3 days a week.
Thanks Bill. Great news on your daughter!

As many have stated here and elsewhere, the club just wasn’t “the club” without “JimB” at the helm. Yes, we can “get by” without a head honcho, but the unique leadership you bring and the one-and-only “owner liaison” connection to Heartland was missing. We are so glad you’re back!!!
You're too kind Erika - thank you. It's good to be back but it's a team effort and you're a member.

Jim, really glad you're back at the helm again. See you at a rally down the road. Probably in Athens in the month of October. Again, congrats and see you down the road..When we think of the HOC, we think of you guys. It's only fitting that you're back. I auditioned for the job but HL couldn't afford enough Rum to please me. Later, have a great day and we'll keep a light on for you at Margaritaville.
Hi Frank! Hope to see you and Debbie in Athens. I'll plan to drop by M'ville for sure!

I missed this announcement. So glad to hear you are back at the helm Jim. We are glad it was short lived lay-off. Our Heartland ship is now righted and sailing a steady course. Welcome home.
Thanks Keith! Good to be back. Hope you and Carol are well.

In this crazy world we live in, this is the best news I've heard in a long time. Welcome back Jim & Nancy. Julie did a great job, but there's nobody better than you. Welcome back "Mr. Heartland", you put the Heart in Heartland. Hockster
Hi Gary - yes, Julie did and continues to do a fine job. Happy to be back to work alongside her (virtually).

Glad you're back Jim, now we've got a lot of things going on that we're looking forward to. See y'all in OKC!
Thanks Orville. Hoping to see you and Barbara in OKC this fall!

Bobby A

Jim, Lisa and I are pleased to hear the good news, going back to my original remarks, maybe the big dogs are paying attention to this thread and realize how very important you are and all the hard work you have done throughout all these years. For all the new Heartland owners and future owners this is extremely good news for them and all of us old timers.
Welcome back old friend,
Bobby A