New to the Forum

Jaylo

Well, after 5 years of RVing we have decided to join the Heartland Owners Club. We have a 2015 Bighorn 3160 EL. We bought it new, and after 5 years i wanted see whats going on in the Heartland World and so I can ask others how to do some the maintenance on the rig that I am not comfortable doing without first asking questions. We are full timers as of July 2019 and are enjoying it.

danemayer

Hi Jaylo,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. This is a great place to get answers, so feel free to ask away. Responses usually come pretty quickly.

Btw, joining the Owners Club, which gets you into rallies, is separate. Membership is free. You can find out more here.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome and ask away! There’s a large number of us in Texas that rally regularly, (except for lately, thanks to COVID-19).

Hope to see you down the road!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the HL forum and family. Don't be a stranger to the site. Lots of great people here along with tons of great info. Later and hope to meet you down the road or at one of our rallies. Have a great day.

david-steph2018

Hello welcome to the group. We went full time last July also. Currently we are sitting at Medina Lakes in Lakehills, Texas. We plan on staying here until April 30th and see what comes after that time.