We made it!

DennyM

Finally sold our house and purchased a Landmark365 Oshkosh with a RAM 3500. When I'm allowed to attach a file, I'll share a picture of "The Gus Bus". The truck's name is Bertha by the way.

Dennis & Jerri Moats

GK2018

Congratulations! We love our Ram 3500, it's really impressive to see the difference going from an older 90's model diesel to these new ones.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

rdufek

Congratulations!!! Our house is for sale but with this virus things are not moving. Hopefully we can get back to business soon. Congratulations again and safe travels!

david-steph2018

Finally sold our house and purchased a Landmark365 Oshkosh with a RAM 3500. When I'm allowed to attach a file, I'll share a picture of "The Gus Bus". The truck's name is Bertha by the way.

Dennis & Jerri Moats

Congrats on the rig. We have a 2018 Road Warrior 427 and tow it with a Ram 3500. Now we full time and right now we are sitting in Medina Lakes outside of San Antonio Texas until the end of April at least.

donr827

Reply to some post and your account will be able post after I think is 3 post, Someone correct me if this is incorrect. We want to see pictures of the truck and trailer.

jbeletti

Denny and Jerri - congrats on selling the home and buying the Landmark. You're going to love full-timing! Be sure to join the club and make it to a few rallies. It will change and enhance your RV lifestyle.

Oldelevatorman

Ditto what Jim Beletti said and welcome from a fellow Landmark owner. See you at a rally or two!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYSUPstater

Congratulations! We love our Ram 3500, it's really impressive to see the difference going from an older 90's model diesel to these new ones.

How about going from a '86 GM 6.2L diesel???? Had thoughts back then about getting into a 5th wheel (Mallard?????) Being brand newbie then I didn't know a darn thing about RV's, but DID love diesels. So never did get a 5er then, but upgraded to. '88 7.3L n/a F250. Truck ran great, but only so-so for mpg's. Was only so-so as well for towing our 4 place non V-nose snowmobile trailer. Couple gassers between the '88 and '03 6.Uh-Oh PSD, but the 6.0 did a very nice job towing till age, mileage and the preverbal "when" persuaded us to go to a '15 6.7 F350 SRW then a '17 6.7 F350 DRW. Tho we have a recurring CEL, the newest 6.7 makes my good ol 6.2 look like a lil Kohler 18hp gas job on a John Deere 318 garden tractor. Am just simply blown away with the power of it and not bashing any other brand but rather invite them to the party for they ARE ALL that good of engines.

GK2018

How about going from a '86 GM 6.2L diesel???? Had thoughts back then about getting into a 5th wheel (Mallard?????) Being brand newbie then I didn't know a darn thing about RV's, but DID love diesels. So never did get a 5er then, but upgraded to. '88 7.3L n/a F250. Truck ran great, but only so-so for mpg's. Was only so-so as well for towing our 4 place non V-nose snowmobile trailer. Couple gassers between the '88 and '03 6.Uh-Oh PSD, but the 6.0 did a very nice job towing till age, mileage and the preverbal "when" persuaded us to go to a '15 6.7 F350 SRW then a '17 6.7 F350 DRW. Tho we have a recurring CEL, the newest 6.7 makes my good ol 6.2 look like a lil Kohler 18hp gas job on a John Deere 318 garden tractor. Am just simply blown away with the power of it and not bashing any other brand but rather invite them to the party for they ARE ALL that good of engines.

Haha no kidding about the older ones feeling like a garden tractor compared to these new ones!! I've had several diesel trucks but they've always been mid 90's model and older until my 2016 and now my 2019. Those old ones are easy to work on if they break compared to these new ones which now I'd probably stare at and hope it fixed itself haha. The power is just remarkable though and that exhaust brake is something that after using for 3 years I still can't get over I just wish it could be user adjusted cause it's really aggressive on my 1 ton and I'd like a little less stopping power. I looked at the Fords and Chevys before buying another Ram and I just couldn't justify the cost, for some reason my Ram was cheaper and had a bunch more accessories compared to the other two but hey I'm not complaining I flat out love my truck!