New Torque 371

scayne62

Hello everyone. My wife and I along with our 2 kids just purchased a 2020 torque 371. Never in my life did I think I would buy a toy hauler but here we are. We fell in love with the living room layout and all the options and versatility of having the garage. We have 2 younger children ( 4 and 6) and riding bikes and having a nice play space is life for them. The ability to have that and be able to haul whatever we want plus have a comfortable place to sit and watch a movie together made this right for us. I look forward to connecting with others and contributing where I can in the forum.

Last edited:

danemayer

Hi scayne62,

Congratulations on the new Torque and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

We've got a great group of friendly and helpful people here, so don't hesitate to ask questions. And feel free to share your adventures.

Also, be sure to check out the Owners Club. Membership is free and gets you into local and regional rallies which are listed on the EVENTS tab at top of page.

'Lil Guy'

congrats on your new rig and welcome to the HL forum and family. Don't be a stranger to the site and hope to meet ou down the road.

scayne62

Thank you everyone. We are excited to pick it up Saturday. Ordered an Anderson ultimate hitch and putting some lift bags in the truck this week just to help out the ride. Many memories to be made in our new rig.

Jv75353

Congrats on your new Torque and welcome to the Heartland family! Wishing safe travels as you get out and start making new memories.