Gatherings and Hello

DougHahn

Hello,
I am new to this website and forum. I thought I would say hello and try my hand at posting a tread. I noticed that through out the year there are gathings of RV owners through out the country. I was only able to determine postings of gathings through June of this year. Is there more postings I am missing?

danemayer

Hi Doug,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. The EVENTS tab near the top of page displays a list of scheduled rallies, which include a number after June.

Because of Covid-19 concerns, Heartland cancelled all rallies through June 30th.

DougHahn

Hi Doug,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. The EVENTS tab near the top of page displays a list of scheduled rallies, which include a number after June.

Because of Covid-19 concerns, Heartland cancelled all rallies through June 30th.

danemayer,
Thank you for the information. I apologize if I was insensitive to the Covid-19 impact on rallies. Hopefully, the rallies can resume safely.

jbeletti

Hello,
I am new to this website and forum. I thought I would say hello and try my hand at posting a tread. I noticed that through out the year there are gathings of RV owners through out the country. I was only able to determine postings of gathings through June of this year. Is there more postings I am missing?

Welcome Doug! Happy to have you here on the forum and as an owner.

Here's my sense of what is planned for the balance of this year - unless things get pushed.

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 6.08.50 PM.jpg. Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 6.08.34 PM.jpg

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Welcome! Have you seen the Heartland Virtual rally thread?

Join the discussion and register for the Heartland Virtual Rally by clicking here.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Hello,

Hello Doug and welcome to the Heartland family from So. Utah. As of this writing their is not any Chapter leaders for No. Cal., Oregon and Washington. So. Cal has a Chapter leader so maybe he can give you some insight as to how these rallies work. Also the Regional leader might chime in also.

Once again, welcome and happy Camping when it starts again.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hello Doug,

My name is Rod Ditrich and my wife Kelly and I are the Pacific Region Directors. Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, as others have already said, all rallies and events sponsored by the Heartland Owners Club have been cancelled thru June. As Julie the club manager pointed out, we do have a Virtual Rally that is happening on May 6th, and is free to sign up for. Just click the registration link she put in her reply to you to sign up.

Also, as stated above, we are in desperate need of Chapter Leaders in the Pacific Region, so if you have any interest in that, please PM me and I can give you more information. I believe Bill and Irene, the SoCal chapter leaders should be posting their rally information soon. Theirs is still in the planning stages, but should be in October.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Rod

CruzTerri

Hi Doug,

Welcome! Your info shows Heartland RVs Caliber, which model do you have. i.e., North Trail Caliber? We have a North Trail Caliber 22fbs. We're looking forward to getting out in June for two weeks. We're in Southern California.