Saying hello from the road- new member

How y’all doing?! Got my Cyclone 3713 2 months ago and felt it’d be a good idea to join the forum for information and opinions. Nice to see some other owners.
I’m an electrician and work all over the country so I became a full timer a little over a year ago.
I have the cyclone and I use a 19’ Denali 3500 for a pig. We’ve done 12 states and counting

david-steph2018

How y’all doing?! Got my Cyclone 3713 2 months ago and felt it’d be a good idea to join the forum for information and opinions. Nice to see some other owners.
I’m an electrician and work all over the country so I became a full timer a little over a year ago.
I have the cyclone and I use a 19’ Denali 3500 for a pig. We’ve done 12 states and counting

Hello welcome to the forum. We are currently in San Antonio at Medina Lakes. Hope you enjoy your new unit.

Jv75353

Congrats on the Cyclone and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your rig as much as we do ours.

jmarnell

We've had really good luck with our Cyclone. Congratulations on yours and hope you enjoy it!

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new Cyclone and welcome to the HL forum and family. Hope to met you down the road.