Font size

Mrsfish

Something has happened and the font on this forum has grown. I didn’t do anything to the settings. Has anyone else experienced this? How do i get it back to a normal font. For example: the thread discussing the new virtual rally...the title used to fully appear in my screen. Now i only get a portion of it because the font is so big. Annoying as heck....

MTPockets

Something has happened and the font on this forum has grown. I didn’t do anything to the settings. Has anyone else experienced this? How do i get it back to a normal font. For example: the thread discussing the new virtual rally...the title used to fully appear in my screen. Now i only get a portion of it because the font is so big. Annoying as heck....
Did you get new glasses?

Oregon_Camper

Tap the button to the left of the address bar, it looks like two capital “AA” characters side-by-side, this will reveal a drop-down menu with display options for that webpage

Mrsfish

Tap the button to the left of the address bar, it looks like two capital “AA” characters side-by-side, this will reveal a drop-down menu with display options for that webpage

4389EDE7-08F1-436D-B415-7F1598FE43AD.jpg

not seeing what you’re referring to . And no- Terry Rainwater - i did not get nor do i need new glasses🤣

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
How about upper left hand corner of the tab where it says Font Size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrsfish

How about upper left hand corner of the tab where it says Font Size?

2018 iPad Pro, using google chrome browser (have used it on my iPads for years). Sorry, i don’t see what you’re referring to but i appreciate your attempt to help.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Have you tried using Safari as the browser? It works fine on our iPads.

Mrsfish

Have you tried using Safari as the browser? It works fine on our iPads.

absolutely could and might..but I’m still trying to figure out why the font changed last week on its’ own (or that i fat fingered)..if i could change it accidentally to bigger font i should be able to change it back to small or normal font.

Oregon_Camper

Have you tried using pinch/zoom? Put two fingers on the screen and move inward...that should make the screen smaller