Wineguard ConnecT 2.0

I recently bought a 2020 Mallard M260, and it came pre-wired for Wineguard ConnecT2.0, the LTE and Wifi booster. I checked on the top of the roof and there is a Wineguard dome, but it says Wineguard Air 360. From what I researched the Air 360 is ONLY OTA TV antennae. I did find that the Air 360+ is the all in one, for TV and LTE\Wifi Booster. I'm trying to see if anyone else has seen this, or has this, and how to you know what you really have under the dome. The only way I see to remove it would be to take off all the sealant that's gooped around the dome. Any thoughts on this would be great.

Dazzleman

Marac2020

We went thru the same thing! But I just bought a wineguard 2.0 and we plan on installing it this week.
I will let you know how it goes!

h2oskierc

I’m guessing it means there is a wire floating around up there for connections, but you will need to buy the antenna and install it on the roof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmalberto

Any updates on the purchase(I think I saw around 200 bucks) and how the install went. How well does it work and even worth pursuing?

--Mickey A
(New Owner - Elkridge 38MB)

I recently bought a 2020 Mallard M260, and it came pre-wired for Wineguard ConnecT2.0, the LTE and Wifi booster. I checked on the top of the roof and there is a Wineguard dome, but it says Wineguard Air 360. From what I researched the Air 360 is ONLY OTA TV antennae. I did find that the Air 360+ is the all in one, for TV and LTE\Wifi Booster. I'm trying to see if anyone else has seen this, or has this, and how to you know what you really have under the dome. The only way I see to remove it would be to take off all the sealant that's gooped around the dome. Any thoughts on this would be great.

Dazzleman
GM Dazzleman,
Exactly the same sitituation on a 2019 M252 Mallard.
What was your outcome with the upgrade.