Just got new 4005 home and already started mods

1CoolZ71

The bed was too small for a residential king so I modified the base and now have my sleep number all set up.
While it was in the shop I noticed rv antifreeze leaking from the center hole in the under belly covering.
How do you access the under belly with the whole thing covered?

danemayer

Hi 1CoolZ71,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

You must remove the mounting screws to take down the coroplast in order to access the underbelly. An impact wrench will make the job easier and is less likely to shear off the heads of the screws.

Sometimes you can take out a few screws on one side and peek inside to try and figure out what's going on.

As you said it looked like RV antifreeze, before opening the underbelly, I'd suggest inspecting the water line connections and p-traps inside the coach first. If your refrigerator has an ice maker and antifreeze was pushed into the refrigerator, don't overlook the water feed line to the refrigerator.

Flick

The bed was too small for a residential king so I modified the base and now have my sleep number all set up.
While it was in the shop I noticed rv antifreeze leaking from the center hole in the under belly covering.
How do you access the under belly with the whole thing covered?

Unless its steadily dripping, give it a chance to dry out and see if the drip reappears. Some misplaced liquid may have been seeking a lower spot on the way to your home.