furniture in my rig

DalePrice

We spend 4-5 months in the RV in Florida. My 5th wheel is a 2016, and this past winter the vinyl fell apart...shreaded in pieces. It is stored the rest of the year under cover. The sofa bed was so bad that before we left Florida, I threw it into a dumpster. We are in search of good RV furniture. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thank you. Dale Price

Jv75353

We just replaced our rv couch with a Residential sleeper couch from our local furniture store. Took a lot of measurements and kept in mind how we would mount it to the slide out. Saved some bucks And got a better built product.

sengli

Yes that pleather stuff doesnt last long. Ditto on replacing it with either lazy boy, or the BEST brand furnishings (in photos). The brand name BEST, makes some smaller sized furniture components that worked well in our big horn. In our our current landmark, we removed the OEM theater seating and replaced it with some lazy boy recliners.

Attachments

• IMAG0344.jpg
    IMAG0344.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 58
  • IMAG0345.jpg
    IMAG0345.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 58

BarbandFrank

We replaced the furniture in our 2016 Landmark last summer. We purchased a replacement sofa and two chairs from Lambright in Topeka Indiana - just outside of Shipshewana. This is an Amish business and they make furniture for RV’s. They have a nice showroom where you can see the different styles. We ordered the furniture and when we picked it up, we pulled our rig into their large parking lot. They removed the old furniture and installed the new pieces. Almost one year later we are still extremely satisfied with our purchase. Would highly recommend.

Barb

DalePrice

We just replaced our rv couch with a Residential sleeper couch from our local furniture store. Took a lot of measurements and kept in mind how we would mount it to the slide out. Saved some bucks And got a better built product.

Thank you so much for the feedback. The measurement will be important but a little smaller would be OK with us. The factory furniture is overstuffed for my wife. LOL

DalePrice

We replaced the furniture in our 2016 Landmark last summer. We purchased a replacement sofa and two chairs from Lambright in Topeka Indiana - just outside of Shipshewana. This is an Amish business and they make furniture for RV’s. They have a nice showroom where you can see the different styles. We ordered the furniture and when we picked it up, we pulled our rig into their large parking lot. They removed the old furniture and installed the new pieces. Almost one year later we are still extremely satisfied with our purchase. Would highly recommend.<br>
<br>
Barb
<br>
<br>This is my first time using this Heartland Owners site.  So I think I'm responding to all who provided feedback.  Thanks so much.  Dale Price

clark261

Saemoza offers a multifunctional sofa bed that can transform into a chair, ottoman, lounger, and bed with ease. I bought it for my nephew who lives in Canada, and I think it suits just fine in his small RV. I’m actually quite impressed with the capacity of this small RV sofa bed because it can support a large weight.