EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: MI, PETOSKEY - 8/20/2020 to 8/23/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
We’re looking forward to seeing everyone in Petoskey.

I have a two piece fender skirt (see attached) available if anyone needs it. I ordered the wrong one for our Landmark so it needs a home.

safe travels and see you next week!

Attachments

• 6BF6863E-3DD7-4720-90C5-66E5F20EA5FF.jpg
    6BF6863E-3DD7-4720-90C5-66E5F20EA5FF.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 17

"Hi-Viz" Bill

JJC; said:
I have a two piece fender skirt (see attached) available if anyone needs it. I ordered the wrong one for our Landmark so it needs a home.

Hi John !!! .. "IF" it matches my skirt, I 'MAY' be interested !!! Thx

JJC

Awesome venue Don and Jo!

For those here with bikes, the Little Traverse Wheelway is an awesome bike path. You access it directly across the street from the RV park and go left for Charlevoix or right to Petoskey. The Petoskey route has a closed section that puts you out on 31 but it’s only about a mile. It’s about 6 miles into town.

There is also a ferry service that will take you between Petoskey, Charlevoix, and Harbor Springs if you don’t feel like driving.

Harbor Springs has a Farmers Market 9a-1p tomorrow and a Street Musique event on Thursday night.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
If you're interested...
I have uploaded photos to my Dropbox of this rally. I will continue uploading photos I take each day. So if you would like to view the photos or download some you're interested in you may click on the following link. This link will be good for about 2 weeks from the last date of this rally.If you have any questions please feel free to contact me...

Dropbox photos

BC

Kbvols

Thank you! Jo and Don for an awesome Camp Out. We had a great time. The RV park was top notch! Hopefully we will see everyone in Ohio at Sauder Village.

Keith and Kim.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kbvols

If you're interested...
I have uploaded photos to my Dropbox of this rally. I will continue uploading photos I take each day. So if you would like to view the photos or download some you're interested in you may click on the following link. This link will be good for about 2 weeks from the last date of this rally.If you have any questions please feel free to contact me...

Dropbox photos

BC

Thanks for sharing Bob. Pictures look great. You was a busy man!

JJC

Jo and Don,
Thanks again for a great outing! We had a great time seeing everyone and thoroughly enjoyed our time here. What a great area of Michigan!

We’re wheels up in the morning to head back south. Safe travels all and see you on down the road!

Thanks for the campout.
Thanks for holding it together.
Thank you everyone for your support, we made it to Green Bay.
Thanks Bobcat for all the pictures.
Thanks Buckeyes!!!

JJC

If you're interested...

Dropbox photos

BC

Very nice photos Bob! Thank you for taking the time to take and post them

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Well done, Bob! Thank you very much!!!

Lyle

If you're interested...

Dropbox photos

BC

Well done, Bob! Thank you very much!!!

Lyle

Thank you Jo and Don for a great camp out. Sorry we didn't say goodbye before leaving. We walked over and looked nearby but couldn't find you.Thank you to Bobcat for all of the great pictures, Nice Job! Also Donna and I enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to the next time we meet.

Henry & Donna Nivelt

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Thank you all for the Flowers on the photos. I always enjoy taking them.

Hope you all have safe travels and see you at the next Rally/Campout...

God Bless

BC

Kbvols

Cheers Butch!!! Hard to beat an Ice Cold Horney Monk!
11a8cec24f85c3122e4ad087470e1c3a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.