Need need Microwave

AnthonyA

Our Furrion OTR Microwave convection oven is a gonner. Does anyone have any recommendations for a quality replacement?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TrailCreek

I'd go with the same machine. Ours has been great. Fit is the same, vent and power fits the specifications from the plant.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
We were actually considering the GE Profile series. We may end up going that route. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

For the last ten years that is what we have used in our Landmark, still working great.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

We were actually considering the GE Profile series. We may end up going that route.

We "SHE" use the double racks all the time, and it cooks everything pretty evenly. This is our only cooking source as we do not have a oven in this 2015 Landmark so it gets used a lot. We are definitely very happy with it. The rear mounting plate was different and our rear vent in the slide wall was not installed right in the middle, so I had to do a little bit of modification to make it match up. That was a Heartland issue not a GE issue.

Happy trails
Jerrod

AnthonyA

We "SHE" use the double racks all the time, and it cooks everything pretty evenly. This is our only cooking source as we do not have a oven in this 2015 Landmark so it gets used a lot. We are definitely very happy with it. The rear mounting plate was different and our rear vent in the slide wall was not installed right in the middle, so I had to do a little bit of modification to make it match up. That was a Heartland issue not a GE issue.

Happy trails
Jerrod
Good to know. Thanks for the info!