Rocker switch for Landing Gear

I need to replace the rocker switch for the front landing gear on my 2011 Cyclone 3010 but not sure exactly what switch to get - there are so many. Old switch has 6 pins. I know it needs to be a DPDT momentary rocker on-off-on switch, but should it be a 125V 20A or 250V 16A or a 30A switch ??? They all seem to be the same physical size so not too worries about that. On the 6 pins, the two middle pins on my old switch are jumpered together, so does that mean I could also use a 4 pin switch ??? Not my area of expertise so looking for the right specs or a specific model or part number - can anyone help or point me to where I can get the right info ??? Cheers

Flick

I need to replace the rocker switch for the front landing gear on my 2011 Cyclone 3010 but not sure exactly what switch to get - there are so many. Old switch has 6 pins. I know it needs to be a DPDT momentary rocker on-off-on switch, but should it be a 125V 20A or 250V 16A or a 30A switch ??? They all seem to be the same physical size so not too worries about that. On the 6 pins, the two middle pins on my old switch are jumpered together, so does that mean I could also use a 4 pin switch ??? Not my area of expertise so looking for the right specs or a specific model or part number - can anyone help or point me to where I can get the right info ??? Cheers

The switch will be a 12v either a 30 or 40a. The old switch should have a model # as a reference point. With that you could call someone like etrailer or anyone with a good parts department and they can direct you.