Moderators or IT people, why does it do this.......

NYSUPstater

Have asked before yet problem still remains unless it's on our end. If pics are posted with a thread and does not have a close tab, forward/backward arrow, only way to go pack is to hit back page. When doing this, pic gets dark, hit again and I'm back to main page and out of thread/post. Case in point, chaffeekid posted several pics of a mod to his door which I wanted to see and upon looking at 1st pic, bam same thing happens and back to main page. So what's the deal? Am I the only one who has this issue? If so, how do I overcome it?

Dahillbilly

Have asked before yet problem still remains unless it's on our end. If pics are posted with a thread and does not have a close tab, forward/backward arrow, only way to go pack is to hit back page. When doing this, pic gets dark, hit again and I'm back to main page and out of thread/post. Case in point, chaffeekid posted several pics of a mod to his door which I wanted to see and upon looking at 1st pic, bam same thing happens and back to main page. So what's the deal? Am I the only one who has this issue? If so, how do I overcome it?

must be on your end, I looked at the pics posted, using the next box to see them all & then the close box and back to the posting. Good luck

Bogie

I don't have any problem viewing pictures either. I use the Firefox browser on a Mac. Picture open in a separate window with a "next", "previous" and "close" navigation boxes.

Were you able to view the pictures in the past? If you were, and this is a recent problem, you may want to see if there is a recent update for your browser available.

You may want to post the browser and operating system you use. Someone might be able to offer some additional advice.

Garypowell

If it’s any comfort to you I am seeing that same “dark page” when I try to look at any attached pictures. I am using IPad running latest IOS. It just started about 2 days ago.

Other odd things have happened like this to me in the past.....it usually goes away. Whoever just recompiled the web page, after an update, will realize they had something toggled wrong and flip it back.

If you’re looking on a computer, you can hold down the shift key, and it will open the link in a new tab. I do that sometimes when I don’t want to lose my place. (On iPad, hold down your finger and it should give you option of new tab.)

I’m not getting the dark page but I get mighty frustrated by things that should work but don’t.

Linda & Bill / 2015 North Trail 22RBK / 2004 Ford F-350

Goigh80

Have asked before yet problem still remains unless it's on our end. If pics are posted with a thread and does not have a close tab, forward/backward arrow, only way to go pack is to hit back page. When doing this, pic gets dark, hit again and I'm back to main page and out of thread/post. https://anabolicmuscles.com/what-are-the-benefits-of-taking-anavar/ Case in point, chaffeekid posted several pics of a mod to his door which I wanted to see and upon looking at 1st pic, bam same thing happens and back to main page. So what's the deal? Am I the only one who has this issue? If so, how do I overcome it?

no, you're not the only one getting it.
wondering if you found a solution? i see almost a month has passed since, i thought maybe you could update? thanks

Last edited: