JT Strongarm & Rear Stabilizers

avigator

Have a new 5er and looking to install the JT Strong Arms on it. I've been trying to find more information about the connection to the rear electric stabilizers (Ground Control 3.0). Lippert says I need 2 x $59 adapters (#314592) for the rears, but I can't figure out what they do or where they connect. Some say screw on, others say weld on....does anyone know the truth? Is there anything at Home Depot or Amazon that can do what those $59 adapters do? Seems ridiculous they don't come with.....

NYSUPstater

Re: JT Strongarm & Rear Stabilizers

May not help 100%, but can you talk to a local welding shop (take pics to show them)? If you can and they are unsure of what you're describing, bring coach to them? I did this w/ our last coach ('05 Cedar Creek Silverback) and they welding some metal to frame in back for rear JT's. Mind you, we had crank down rear stabilizers, but concept is the same I would think.

Last edited by a moderator:

avigator

Re: JT Strongarm & Rear Stabilizers

May not help 100%, but can you talk to a local welding shop (take pics to show them)? If you can and they are unsure of what you're describing, bring coach to them? I did this w/ our last coach ('05 Cedar Creek Silverback) and they welding some metal to frame in back for rear JT's. Mind you, we had crank down rear stabilizers, but concept is the same I would think.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the feedback. From the best I can tell I'll have to get adapters welded on, but maybe I can take the pads off and bring them in. Frustrating, but I guess there isn't a way around it if you want to have a stable place to camp!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Your set should have four long eyelet bolts. Two are for the front jack bracket mounts and the other two replace the bolts holding the feet on the rear stabilizer. The JT’s are similar to the UltraFab version that I mounted to our rig back when.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk